BBA 2 Year Classroom Program
This programme prepares students to take key entrance exams conducted by IIM-Indore, Delhi University, IP University (Delhi), Symbiosis (Pune), NMIMS (Mumbai), Christ University (Bangalore), XIM-Bhubaneshwar, St Xaviers (Mumbai) & others
Making an early start in Class XI is highly advantageous for students:
- Focused study of specific sections like business and general awareness, media aptitude (For Mass Comm entrance exams) is generally time consuming. With an early start, students can spread their preparation over a longer window.
- The syllabus is completed in the first year, and there is enough scope to go through repeat classes for concept clarity (if required) after Class XI exams. Students can spend more time on their Class XII studies during second year of test preparation
- An early start gives students enough time for self study and doubt solving. They can also start taking mock tests early!
- Basic Reference Material: Exhaustive study material that covers all topics asked across sections like Maths, Logical Reasoning and English in different BBA/BMS entrance exams with solved examples and practice questions.
- Additional booklets on Business & General Awareness, Higher Maths, Formula booklet & Vocabulary pocket books.
- Concept & Application Classes: Comprehensive classroom training program structured to impart training in a systematic manner
- Access to myIMS: An exclusive student portal where students get access to online features like question banks and practice tests, exam notifications and updates for key institutes. myIMS also provides an interaction forum for enrolled students
- Subscription to GQuest - An online GK portal of IMS, for focused preparation of General & Business awareness & other exam specific sections.
Module based classroom training program covers basic concepts and applications tested across sections in BBA/BMS entrance exams. This is covered in the first year of two year course. Students get a chance to attend revision classes if certain concepts need further clarity.
Once concepts are clear through classroom coaching and BRM-based self study, students start exam level practice early through topic wise section tests, workshops/past papers and full length mock tests in a simulated environment.
- Module Assessment tests – Serve as a checkpoint before next module begins
- Section tests – Strengthen topic level concepts & ensure readiness for exam level questions
- Full length simulated tests – A healthy mix of mock test practice in simulated environment & take home tests as per student convenience. Here is a snapshot of test series offering.
|IP University, Delhi
|IIM Indore IPM
|St Xaviers Mumbai
Post Test Support
Certain institutes like IIM-Indore, Symbiosis, Delhi University, Christ University conduct second round of screening through Group Discussion/Personal Interview/Written Ability Test/Skill Assessment & Presentations. We prepare shortlisted students in first round for further screening process
Program fee: City specific
To enrol for classroom programs, please visit your nearest IMS centre. To know which centre is nearest to you, click here.