BBA - Correspondence
BBA - Correspondence – distance learning program is designed to meet the learning needs of those students who cannot attend classroom coaching. It is an end-to-end correspondence program packed with online and offline features to empower the students to crack entrance exams like NPAT, IPUCET, IPM-AT, DU-JAT, UGAT etc.
This program is ideal for:
- Self-motivated and highly disciplined students.
- Students who prefer flexible and independent learning.
- Students who don’t need a classroom atmosphere.
Exhaustive study materials
- Our exhaustive study material (Basic Reference Materials) covers every topic in the syllabus of various BBA entrance exams like IPUCET, DUJAT, IPM-AT, SET
- Easy to difficult approach adopted to explain concepts and their applications, enables a seamless transit within the topic for every category of learners.
- Pearson Concise GK Manual is given along with our BRM to enhance command over GK as GK / CA.
- Vocabulary Pocket Books in our BRM pack facilitates vocabulary building exercises on the move.
- 80 plus sectional tests to develop test taking skills.
- 20 online quizzes to improve current affairs & business awareness
- 40+ full-length mock tests covering IPM-AT, DU-JAT, IPUCET, SET, NPAT and Christ CET
Access to student Portal - myIMS
Learning & testing resources available on myIMS:
- BA Snippets: A monthly recap of commonly asked topics in business awareness section of BBA entrance exams. It covers a variety of areas like International news, mergers & acquisitions, agreements & treaties, business personalities etc
- GQuest: In depth analysis of the GK section of recent question papers of IPM-AT, SET, DU-JAT, IPUCET etc, with recommended approach for GK prep. Online reading materials help in enhancing knowledge of ancient history, world geography, etc on the move.
- GK Quizzes: 20 online National level quizzes to ensure adequate attention to GK/BA prep. These quizzes are designed as per relative importance of various topics covered in IPUCET, NPAT, SET, DUJAT etc.
- Alerts & Notifications: Alerts & notifications regarding institute/exam application details, form filling & admission process guidance ensure that our students don’t miss any deadline. Interactive forums on our portal help the student to discuss and resolve queries. Periodic Blogs give unique prep tips and guidelines.
- Application Guidelines: Step by step, form filling guidelines are uploaded from time to time to assistr you in the application process.
- Exam Analysis: Find in depth analysis, by experts' at IMS, for all leading law entrance exams held in 2017. Draw up your preparation strategy for 2017 with the help of our analysis.
||Rs. 7,434/- (Fee : Rs. 6,300 + GST: Rs. 1,134)
|| Rs. 7,434/- (Fee : Rs. 6,300 + GST: Rs. 1,134)
Click here to locate your nearest centre.