BBA Short Term Program
BBA Brisk is 2 month fast track classroom program aimed to give comprehensive training for BBA/BMS entrance exams like IPUCET, IPM-AT, NPAT etc. Students opting for this program should be good at striking a balance between board exams and entrance prep. This program is slightly rigorous as compared to other classroom programs.
This program is ideal for:
- Students in class XI
- Students who do well under supervision
- Students who prefer learning at a steady pace
- Fast track class room training
- Module based classroom training (March – April)
- Module tests after completion of every module to assess students’ readiness for next module
Exhaustive study materials
- Our exhaustive study material (Basic Reference Materials) covers every topic in the syllabus of various BBA entrance exams like IPUCET, DUJAT, IPM-AT, SET
- Easy to difficult approach adopted to explain concepts and their applications, enables a seamless transit within the topic for every category of learners.
- Pearson Concise GK Manual is given along with our BRM to enhance command over GK as GK / CA.
- Vocabulary Pocket Books in our BRM pack facilitates vocabulary building exercises on the move.
- 80 plus sectional tests to develop test taking skills.
- 20 online quizzes to improve current affairs & business awareness
- 40+ full-length mock tests covering IPM-AT, DU-JAT, IPUCET, SET, NPAT and Christ CET
Parents –Teachers Meetings
- Parents-Teachers meetings are organised after every module test to appraise parents about the progress of their wards. These meetings act as a platform to discuss remedial action and explore ways & means to improve student’s performance.
Fine tuning workshops & Past papers
- Workshops, conducted after the completion of syllabus, take the students to exam level difficulty.
- Past paper solving sessions help the students to get familiar exam pattern.
Access to student Portal - myIMS
Learning & testing resources available on myIMS:
- BA Snippets: A monthly recap of commonly asked topics in business awareness section of BBA entrance exams. It covers a variety of areas like International news, mergers & acquisitions, agreements & treaties, business personalities etc
- GQuest: In depth analysis of the GK section of recent question papers of IPM-AT, SET, DU-JAT, IPUCET etc, with recommended approach for GK prep. Online reading materials help in enhancing knowledge of ancient history, world geography, etc on the move.
- GK Quizzes: 15 online National level quizzes to ensure adequate attention to GK/BA prep. These quizzes are designed as per relative importance of various topics covered in IPUCET, NPAT, SET, DUJAT etc.
- Alerts & Notifications: Alerts & notifications regarding institute/exam application details, form filling & admission process guidance ensure that our students don’t miss any deadline. Interactive forums on our portal help the student to discuss and resolve queries. Periodic Blogs give unique prep tips and guidelines.
- Application Guidelines: Step by step, form filling guidelines are uploaded from time to time to assistr you in the application process.
- Exam Analysis: Find in depth analysis, by experts' at IMS, for all leading law entrance exams held in 2017. Draw up your preparation strategy for 2017 with the help of our analysis.
Click here to locate your nearest centre.