Fees for 2018 programs yet to be announced.
CAT Maximiser Regular 2017: Rs. 15,930/- (Rs. 13,500 + GST: Rs. 2,430)
CAT Maximiser Enhanced 2017: Rs. 18,998/- (Rs. 16,100 + GST: Rs. 2,898)
Exclusive Intensive Workshops
CAT Maximiser is a series of 15 rigorous 3-hour workshops based on the past 15 years’ CAT papers. The workshops are designed to take you through all the concepts tested in the CAT and give you the confidence to tackle any CAT question. These workshops provide time to hone the necessary skill sets for effectively improving your performance in not only the CAT, but also other important entrance tests.
Recommended for: CAT repeat takers, first-time takers who need an effective short duration programme.
- 15 Intensive workshops (3-hours each) based on the past 15 years’ CAT papers. Solve 1,000+ questions closely based on question types that have previously appeared in the CAT. Get exposed to variations within a construct and thereby assimilate the related concepts. Build the confidence to solve actual CAT questions.
- Application Builder Module (1600+Questions): A module within myIMS to help you apply concepts learned to the questions on different areas that are tested in CAT to help you understand your strengths & weaknesses areawise.
- Test Taking Skill Builder Module: The 30 Section Tests (10 QA, 10 DI-LR & 10 VA-RC), 25 take home SimCATs , 15 Proctored SimCATs with Video Solutions and choice to select any 3 ADMAT (tests other than CAT). Each of the tests is followed by a detailed Performance Evaluation Report (PER) ADMATs (choice of any 3) are Test packs comprising a minimum of 5 comprehensive tests each from any of the tests, i.e., XAT, CMAT, IIFT, TISS, SNAP, NMAT, MH-CET, IRMA, MAT and ATMA.
CAT Meter: analytics that will help the students review their performance across all SimCATs taken on the basis of
- Performance across tests
- Performance across areas/topics
- Performance across difficulty levels
For the areawise topics sort your performance on the basis of accuracy levels to identify your STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES.
- Access to myIMS: A student Portal which is a special resource for all IMS Students created to aid a student in his/her preparation for CAT and other management exams. Apart from management entrance tests it will help you stay in touch with CAT Blog, forums B School as well as Test notifications.
- GD/WAT(Essay)/PI training including Communication Skill Builder sessions and workshops for call-getters
- Institute-specific GD/WAT(Essay)/PI sessions, including National Achievers Workshop for Top 30 B-Schools as listed by IMS- click here to view the list. (This feature is offered at Select Centres only.)
- Subscription to G-Quest and GK Section tests: The online GK portal of IMS along with 40 GK Section tests, to suit all the needs for General Awareness and help in GD/WAT(Essay)/PI
- Annual subscription of Advanc'edge MBA magazine (an in-house publication of IMS) to keep you updated on the latest in the business world (starting April)
Optional features (additional fees for the same)
CAT Maximiser Enhanced Program offers the below optional features:
- New BRM (Basic Reference Material) with 14 books including 1 “Date with CAT module” and 3 books for additional help on other entrances like the XAT, CMAT, IIFT, IRMA, TISS, CET, SNAP, NMAT, MAT and ATMA - includes 5000+ questions across various areas assessed in these tests.
- Concept Builder: To learn basics concepts. Concept builder (online practice tool) with more than 3000 questions spread across various levels of difficulty.
- Module tests: (Number of tests: 4) Module tests corresponding to the specific areas/topics covered in the specific Module of the BRM.
IMS, the leader in Test preparation since 1977, now comes with a Guarantee (Applicable for all Classroom programs only). If the Program doesn't meet your expectations and you do not reach your dream b-school, you can repeat coaching with us free of cost. Click here to view the features and check the terms & conditions.
**The Tests will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.
Students enrolled for the following programmes can attend the Intensive Workshops:
- MBA CATapult/MBA CATapult Plus
- CAT Maximiser - All variants
To know more about preparing for CAT, take a free counseling at any IMS centre. If you wish the centre to get in touch with you, please register your details here.
For any other queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1800-1234-467.