Program Fee: City specific
India’s First and only CAT training program for Engineers (Working Professional & Students)
At IMS, we fully understand that when it comes to something as crucial as preparation for CAT & other B-School Entrance tests, students from diverse streams often come with different mindsets. That is why we have specially devised a tailor-made CAT training program for Engineers. One that speaks to you in your language and helps you fully explore and exploit the potential of adding an MBA to your bag of achievements.
- Program Flow Designed exclusively for Engineers.
- Enhanced focus on Verbal Ability, WAT (Essay) and GD-WAT-PI training.
- 40 CAT-based Mock tests –SimCATs with All India Percentile/ Personalized Feedback.
- Flexible batch timings to match your schedule.
- Experienced trainers with 10+ years in CAT training.
- Complimentary Modules for Mh-CET /Placement Training.
- Add-on Modules for GRE/GMAT at special price.
- Access to Online Campus Placement Training Module with 30+ company-specific tests.
- Add-on classroom module for Mh-CET.
- Special Add-on classroom module available for GMAT @ attractive prices.
- Special Add-on classroom module available for GRE @ attractive prices.
- 58 CATapult classes comprising of modular classroom teaching covering concepts, applications and test-taking skills (with revisers and helpline sessions)
- 15 Intensive workshops (3-hours each) based on the past 15 years’ CAT papers.
- New BRM (Basic Reference Material) with 14 books including 1 “Date with CAT module” and 3 books for additional help on other entrances like the XAT, CMAT, IIFT, IRMA, TISS, CET, SNAP, NMAT, MAT and ATMA - includes 5000+ questions across various areas assessed in these tests.
Powered by IMS C.A.T Approach
Features that will be made available as per a fixed schedule based on your exam year:
- Concept Builder: To learn basics concepts. Concept builder (online practice tool) with more than 3000 questions spread across various levels of difficulty. (Available immediately post enrolment)
Module tests: (Number of tests: 4) Module tests corresponding to the specific areas/topics covered in the specific Module of the BRM.
- Application Builder Module (1600+Questions): A module within myIMS to help you apply concepts learned to the questions on different areas that are tested in CAT to help you understand your strengths & weaknesses areawise.(In a phased manner from the month of April)
- Test Taking Skill Builder Module: The 30 Section Tests (10 QA, 10 DI-LR & 10 VA-RC), 25 take home SimCATs , 15 Proctored SimCATs with Video Solutions and choice to select any 5 ADMAT (tests other than CAT). Each of the tests is followed by a detailed Performance Evaluation Report (PER) ADMATs (choice of any 5) are Test packs comprising a minimum of 5 comprehensive tests each from any of the tests, i.e., XAT, CMAT, IIFT, TISS, SNAP, NMAT, MH-CET, IRMA, MAT and ATMA.(In a phased manner from the month of April)
CAT Meter: analytics that will help the students review their performance across all SimCATs taken on the basis of
- Performance across tests
- Performance across areas/topics
- Performance across difficulty levels
For the areawise topics sort your performance on the basis of accuracy levels to identify your STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES.
- Access to myIMS: A student Portal which is a special resource for all IMS Students created to aid a student in his/her preparation for CAT and other management exams. Apart from management entrance tests it will help you stay in touch with CAT Blog, forums B School as well as Test notifications.
- GD/WAT(Essay)/PI training including Communication Skill Builder sessions and workshops for call-getters
- Institute-specific GD/WAT(Essay)/PI sessions, including National Achievers Workshop for Top 30 B-Schools as listed by IMS- click here to view the list. (This feature is offered at Select Centres only.)
- Subscription to G-Quest and GK Section tests: The online GK portal of IMS along with 40 GK Section tests, to suit all the needs for General Awareness and help in GD/WAT(Essay)/PI
- Annual subscription of Advanc'edge MBA magazine (an in-house publication of IMS) to keep you updated on the latest in the business world (Yearly Subscription starting from the month of April upto March following the Exam year enrolled for).
IMS, the leader in Test preparation since 1977, now comes with a Guarantee (Applicable for all Classroom programs only). If the Program doesn't meet your expectations and you do not reach your dream b-school, you can repeat coaching with us free of cost. Click here to view the features and check the terms & conditions.
**The Tests will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.
To know more about preparing for CAT, take a free counseling at any IMS centre. If you wish the centre to get in touch with you, please register your details here.
For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com or contact us at 1800-1234-467.