Program Fee: Rs. 1,298/- (Rs. 1,100 + GST: Rs. 198)
Prominent B-school entrance tests such as SNAP, XAT, MAT, IIFT, IRMA and TISS, banking exams for Bank PO/Clerical (CWE-PO, CWE-Clerical, SBI-PO, SBI-Clerical, etc.), campus recruitment tests and other aptitude tests like CSAT (civil services) assess students on General Awareness or General Knowledge. Group discussions and personal interviews conducted by management schools, banks and corporates expect candidates to have high GQ: General awareness Quotient.
GQuest 2017-2018 is the complete end-to-end solution for all your GQ needs.
- GA in Test: Know how General Awareness is tested in various entrance tests like CMAT, SNAP, XAT, MAT, IRMA, IIFT, Bank PO exams, Bank Clerical exams, CSAT, etc.
- GA Zone: Build your General Awareness across various topics by reading relevant content that has been put together for your perusal.
- GQ Tests: Find your General Awareness Quotient by taking 100+ tests that are classified on the basis of topics as well as entrance tests.
- Create your own Tests: A special feature that allows you to create and take a test as per your needs.
Click here to visit the GQuest website.
- Validity of subscription upto 31st March, 2018.
- Payments for online purchase can be made by net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Your online GQuest account will be activated within 2 days after your enrolment is completed.