Call2Admit: Institute GD-WAT-PI Groups
- Got a call from the Top 30 B Schools?
- Want to know about GD-WAT-PI Experiences of other students?
- Want to interact with other call getters of the same B School?
- Want to share your GD-WAT-PI Experience?
All this is what you can do with the Call2Admit Institute groups.
How to view the Institute Groups:
To view the institute groups you need to be either an IMS CAT classroom student, Test Series, Correspondence or GD-WAT-PI Enhanced program enrolled student.
- Go to Call2Admit by logging onto myIMS
- Get your Enhanced module activated/verified by uploading your Institute (Top 30) call letters
- The institute calls that are verified (by HO) will be the institute groups that you will be able to access.
For any verification related query you can get in touch with the head office on our toll free number on 1800-1234-467
- View the GD-WAT-PI Experiences of others who have got calls for the same institute as yours
- Share your GD-WAT-PI Experiences
- View past year's GD-WAT-PI Experiences
- Interact with other call getters
How to use these groups.
- The post threads are created as per the Institute process year
- Check for the relevant year/thread in the institute group to post
- If the relevant year thread is not seen you can create one. However do not duplicate the same year.
- Post your experience as a reply, you can also add in any question or comment in the reply