GRE Admission Consulting (Scholarship Promise)*
The Scholarship Guarantee program gives a Scholarship guarantee to at least one out of the 7 schools. The minimum scholarship amount guaranteed is $5,000.
Program Fee: Centre specific
The GRE Guarantee Program is meant for graduates who are interested in pursuing a technical / functional Masters’ abroad. This program has been launched to help candidates receive guaranteed scholarship by applying to the appropriate universities and programs abroad.
The GRE Comprehensive (Scholarship Promise)* includes:
1. Admission consulting for 7 schools:
- School selection - The student is provided with comprehensive research on the shortlisted schools giving information on academia, tuition and living expenses.
- C.V – building the content
- SOP – building frameworks for the statement of purpose
- Essays - building frameworks for essays and editing with constructive feedback
- LOR – guiding the appropriate people who should write your recommendation and editing content for the same
- Interview Training - On getting an interview call, students are provided with access to school specific past interview questions. 3 such interviews are conducted and feedback is given after each interview
2. Financial documentation and visa support
- Collating necessary financial documents to submit to the University & for Visa purposes
- Help filling Visa-related documents and preparing for the Visa Interview
The Scholarship Program guarantees:
- Re-preparation of the GRE exam if score not up to satisfactory level
- Guarantee on Scholarship to at least one of the Top 250 U.S.A universities pre-decided by the student and IMS Consultant
- If the student gets admission to any school applied but doesn’t get scholarship, 50% of the total fee will be refunded (after deducting service tax)
* - Terms & Conditions Apply