MH-CET Test Pack
Program Fee: Rs.944/- (Rs. 800 + GST Rs. 144). Enrollments for CET 2018 aspirants will begin soon.
Tests Availability Schedule:
Tentative CET Tests Availability Date: 1st December 2017.
To know more about MH-CET - Eligibility, structure, MH-CET cut-offs, Merit ranks, DTE CAP round Admission process, please click here
- 5-Online tests based on the CET structure. The tests are designed to increase your score in the actual test.
- Indigenously designed by the best of IMS CAT/CET/CMAT faculty members
- These tests can be taken at your convenience(Take home mode)
- Detailed solutions.
- Detailed Personal Evaluation Report (PER) with Section-wise, area-wise, topic-wise, difficulty-wise & question-wise analysis.
- The 5 take home SimCETs offered under CET Test pack program are the same take home SimCETs which are offered under SimCET Plus 2018/ CET Correspondence/CET Classroom program (5 out of 12 take home SimCETs are the same SimCETs) Hence, students enrolled for CET classroom program/ SimCET Plus/ CET correspondence are recommended to make a note of the same. No refund shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- You can upgrade to CET Test Series by paying the fee difference.
- **The Tests will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.
- No discounts offered on this fee.
To know more about preparing for CET, take a free counseling at any IMS centre. If you wish the centre to get in touch with you, please register your details here.
For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com or contact us at 022 66170000 Etxn: 271/272/273.