Bank & Govt Exams Correspondence Program
- Basic Reference Material:
- For Bank Exam - Exhaustive study material with 13 booklets on topics covered in different Bank exams with solved examples and practice questions
- For Bank, SSC-CGL & Govt. Exams – Apart from 13 booklets as in Bank Exam, 02 additional booklets for SSC-CGL Exam.
- Booklets include Banking Awareness, IT Awareness, Marketing Awareness, Descriptive Writing and Static General Knowledge (this is only for SSC-CGL Exam).
- Access to Bank Exam myIMS: The exclusive online student portal where students can access different online tests as well as the latest notifications and updates for various bank exams and vacancies.
- Online GQuest subscription: 12 month access to GQuest- An online database of General Awareness questions and information.
- Edge’ucator: A monthly newsletter offering discussions on topics relevant to the Current Affairs, Banking industry, Quizzes, latest notifications, updates and much more.
- Mobile App: Android based App for Practice Tests, Quiz & News – Anywhere, Anytime.
|Bank, SSC-CGL & Govt Exams - Correspondence-2017
||Rs. 3,500 + GST
|Bank Exam - Correspondence-2017
||Rs. 2,800 + GST
|SSC - CGL Exam - Correspondence-2017
||Rs. 2,800 + GST
Exhaustive study material for topics covered in various Bank exams with solved examples and practice questions. The following books will be provided:
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Verbal Ability - Grammar & Vocabulary
- Verbal Ability - Reading Comprehension
- Marketing Awareness
- Banking Awareness
- IT Awareness
- Descriptive Writing
Online Tests for Practice
- 80 Full-length Tests for Bank PO, Clerks, Bank SO, LIC & SSC-CGL
- 120 Topic-wise Tests
- 300 Booster Tests of 20/30 Minutes Duration.