The first step in choosing your career path is exploring the available options. It is important because the right course after class XII can lead to a rewarding career right after completion or can make one eligible for post graduation course. Here is a list of various courses that you can pursue after class XII.
Career Options after Class XII
- Syllabus coverage by December 2018, before going on Class XII exam break
- One round of concept revision: March-April 2019
- Exposure to Application and Test stages starting from September 2018
- More flexibility due to sufficient spacing of the program
- Two rounds of concept revision: March-April 2019, June-December 2019
- Early Application & Test level practice: Beginning June 2019
Get Ready for IMS National Scholarship Test (NST)!
IMS National Scholarship Test (NST) is one of our key initiatives to identify, reward and nurture academic talents, right from their high schooling stage. We believe that early recognition and appreciation of talent boosts student’s morale and bolsters their self-confidence.
IMS- NST 2018 (UG) will be conducted between 18-Mar-2018 and 25-Mar-2018, across Delhi – NCR, for students of class X and XI. The test will assess academic aptitude of students across areas like Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability and General Awareness. The test will consist of 40 MCQs to be answered in 30 minutes. The syllabus for exam has been carefully chosen from the curriculum commonly followed by different Boards.
Why IMS NST?
- Helps you to decide your career path
- Helps you to identify your strength and weaknesses
- Tells you where you stand among your peers
Rewards & Recognition
- Top 3 Students across Delhi + NCR shall get a Laptop Each
- Next 7 students will get Amazon Coupons worth Rs. 2000/- each plus a certificate from IMS.
- Topper of Each School will get Amazon Coupon worth Rs.2000/- each plus a certificate from IMS.
- Top 10 from the city shall get 100% Waivers.
- Top 10 students in every School shall get a Certificate of Appreciation
- Assured Scholarship of 10% for every participant