The Availability Schedule of ADMAT Mocks (Tests other than CAT) for IMS CAT/CET/CMAT enrolled students is updated here. Stay tuned for regular updates.
|Test Name||Actual Exam Date (Tentative)||ADMAT Availability Date|
|GMAT||All round the year||Available|
|MICAT||MICAT I - December 2020||Available|
|MICAT II - January 2021|
|SNAP||SNAP 1 - December 2020||Available|
|SNAP 2 & SNAP 3- January 2021|
|TISS-NET||February 2021||11th January 2021|
|PGDBA||February 2021||PGDBA Tests 1 to 3: Available
PGDBA Tests 4 & 5: TBA*
• Number of mocks: 10 mocks each for NMAT & SNAP. 5 mocks each for all other tests.
• Test Mode: Online (for all mocks).
• We have increased the number of tests for SNAP from 5 to 10 keeping in mind the pattern change.
• ^For NMAT, 5 tests will be completely adaptive and on adaptive testing platform Another 5 tests will have questions in increasing order of difficulty to simulate adaptive tests. The nature of the test will be clearly indicated. These 10 tests will prepare you adequately for the new NMAT pattern.
• *TBA: Will be made available tentatively 30 days before the actual Test.
• The Schedule is subject to change. Stay tuned for regular updates.
• Test availability is subject to eligibility as per the IMS program enrolled for.
• The Tests will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.