CMAT Correspondence 2019
Program Fee: Rs. 3,060/ + 18% GST (Enrollment for 2020 will begin soon)
To know about CMAT - Structure, past year Analysis and IMS expert’s take and cut-offs, please click here
- BRM (Basic Reference Material) offers 5000+ Qs across various areas in 11 Concept books and 4 Practice books.
- 10 Comprehensive tests available online in a computer-based format for additional take-home practice and fine-tuning of test-taking skills.
- e-concept builder (online) with 3000+ questions of various difficulty levels
- 40 Section Tests available in computer-based format for area-wise practice in Quantitative, Verbal, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness.
- Annual subscription for GQuest- the online GK portal of IMS
- Access to myIMS – the online IMS student page
Tests Availability Schedule:
Click here to view the schedule of SimCMATs and Sectional tests offered by IMS.
**The Tests will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.
- Students who have enrolled for proctored SimCMATs and miss taking the test in the given window period can take the test outside the test window period in the TAKE HOME MODE. They will not be eligible for national ranking however, percentile shall be given.
- No two offers/waivers can be clubbed. In such a case, the higher of the waivers will be applicable.
- Waiver policy and Prices are subject to change any time and no refund will be provided in any circumstances.
- If a student enrolls for two programs in the same year, second product will be offered at 30% Add on waiver (for E.g.: A student enrolling with IMS for CET/CMAT 2019 correspondence program with offer can enrol with us for the CET/CMAT 2019 test series but with a maximum waiver of 30% only.)
- *On national holidays / public offs/ Sundays, you may not receive the coupon code within 24 hours. In such a case, to receive an immediate call back on the following working day, Tel: 1800-1234-467.
- If you enrolling for this program please note the tests are for CMAT 2019 aspirants and the Tests will be deactivated on 31st March 2019. If you are planning to take CMAT in 2020 or 2021, please enrol in the CMAT program for the relevant exam year (i.e 2020 or 2021 respectively). To know details, write to us at email@example.com or call 1800-1234-467.
- *The test series offerings solely belong to IMS LEARNING RESOURCES PVT. LTD. (“IMS”) and www.imsindia.com is the exclusive platform for sale of these products. IMS has not authorized and/or appointed any Agent/Affiliate/ Representative/Partner/Vendor/Third Party for selling these products. There are no warranties regarding transactions, products, or services executed through a third party or by a third party and you understand and agree that such transactions are conducted entirely at your own risk. Transactions, communications or other dealings you have with third parties found on or through any other website/ platform are solely between you and the third party. IMS makes no representations or warranties with respect to such third-party transactions, communications or other dealings. IMS disclaims all the liabilities /responsibilities therein. You are required to verify the platform before completing any such transaction.
To know more about preparing for CMAT, take a free counseling at any IMS centre. If you wish the centre to get in touch with you, please register your details here.
For any other queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1800-1234-467.