NMAT-SNAP-CMAT Self-Learning Program 2022 Enrol Now
Program Fee: Rs. 10,620/- (Rs. 9,000/- + 18% GST)
This Self-Learning Program will help the student ace various entrance exams such as NMAT by GMAC, SNAP, CMAT, MICAT & TISS. The student will also be well prepared to handle the questions in other exams such as MH-CET, IBSAT & MAT.
- 10+ Live Workshop for NMAT-SNAP
- CMAT Specific workshop series
- 70+ hours of Concept Videos
- 50 Full-length Mocks
- 3000+ questions in Learn module
- Dedicated Telegram group for Doubt Solving & Discussion
- 12+ Adv. Math Sessions for NMAT & SNAP
- Study Material (Hard Copy)
- 10 exam-specific workshops for exams such as NMAT and SNAP
- 10 workshops exclusively focused on CMAT
Study Material : 11 books (4 modules + Advanced Math Module + Word List) - All books will be dispatched within a week of enrollment.
Features of Online Resources (through myIMS- Online Student Portal):
- 70+ hrs of concept & application videos across all sections.
- 3000+ concept level questions arranged topic-wise. For each topic, the questions appear in increasing order of difficulty.
- Coverage of advanced Math useful for doing well on NMAT & SNAP
- 40 Area wise tests
- Total 15 SimCMATs: 5 SimCMATs (in centre) with Maharashtra state level ranking & 10 Take-Home SimCMATs. Detailed Performance Evaluation Report will be made available for each test.
- 35 Full-Length Mock (Across 5 exams): 10 full length mocks for NMAT* & SNAP**, and 5 full length Mocks each for exams like TISS / MICAT / MH-CET.
*Note: All 10 NMAT Tests are in the Adaptive Test format.
Access to GK Zone
GK Zone is the one stop solution to all your GK needs. You will have access to
- Weekly Current Affairs bulletin & quiz
- Comprehensive e-book covering Static GK & 1000+ questions to help you retain key facts.
- Exam-wise GK: For each exam, we shall provide you with a compendium & a question bank to ensure that you maximize your GK score in each exam.
The MBA Channel
- Informational & Strategy videos to assist you in form-filing and develop a strategy for each ADMAT exam
Dedicated Doubt Solving Group
- Dedicated Telegram groups for enrolled students only Watch here
- IMS Mentors will solve academic doubts & other queries within 24 working hours
Tests Availability Schedule:
Click here here to view the Availability schedule of SimCMATs and Area-wise tests offered by IMS.
#Program available in select cities.
- At any time, you can avail only ONE of the below 3 scholarships.
- Also, you cannot combine the scholarships with any other offers/ waivers offered by IMS at the time of enrolment.
- In case you are eligible for multiple scholarships/offers/waivers at the same time, the offer that gives you the maximum discount will be considered.
Details of the Scholarship:
Eligibility For 30% Scholarship
- Scholarship 1: Past Academic Waiver: Based on10th & 12th Marks
- A student with 85 %+ (or equivalent CGPA) in both Xth & XIIth Std.
- Document Required: Mark-sheet of 10th & 12th to be collected.
- Scholarship 2: SC/ST/NC-OBS/EWS/PwD
- SC/ST/ NC-OBC/ EWS/PWD category students
- Document Required: Valid Caste Certificate for SC/ST/NC-OBC and Income proof for EWS is required.
Documents accepted by CET governing body for PWD required availing of Person with Disability scholarship.
- Scholarship 3: Past IMS Students
- Any IMS student enrolled for any paid IMS program starting Jan 2018
Please mention your IMS PIN to help us verify your details.
Note: If you are unable to remember your IMS PIN, please share your registered contact number/email id and mention that you are a past IMS student while sending the request email.
It is a simple 3-step process
Mail supporting document to email@example.com Step 1
Receive a waiver code within 24 hrs* Step 2
Apply waiver code while filing the enrolment form Step 3
- Please mail the relevant document(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the name of the program you want to enrol for.
- It is mandatory to mention your contact number in case we need to get in touch with you regarding any further information we may require.
- We will send you a coupon code for the applicable waiver within 24 working hrs* (in case you do not receive any reply, kindly check your junk and spam folder)
- Please apply the waiver code (linked to the mentioned email id) while filling the online enrolment form.
- Please do not make the payment without applying/availing the coupon code. If this is not followed, no refund will be provided for the extra fee paid with respect to the applicable waiver.
- Waiver policy and Prices are subject to change without prior notice and no refund will be provided under any circumstances.
- For any queries, please contact us on email@example.com.
- Students who have enrolled for proctored SimCMATs and miss taking the test in the given window period can take the test outside the test window period in the TAKE HOME MODE. They will not be eligible for PAN India level ranking however, percentile shall be given.
- No two offers/waivers can be clubbed. In such a case, the higher of the waivers will be applicable.
- Waiver policy and Prices are subject to change any time and no refund will be provided in any circumstances.
- If you enrolling for this program please note the tests are for CMAT 2022 aspirants and the Tests will be deactivated on 31st March 2022. If you are planning to take CMAT in 2022 or 2023, please enrol in the CMAT program for the relevant exam year (i.e 2022 or 2023 respectively). To know details, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- No refund shall be provided in any circumstances in case the student forgets to check the Terms and conditions.
To know more about preparing for CMAT, take a free counseling at any IMS centre. If you wish the centre to get in touch with you, please register your details here.
For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com or contact us at 1800-1234-467.