GDPI Express Variant
For your reference, below mentioned details are per (2018) previous year. The Page shall be updated by November 2019.
Product Features :
- Practice sessions for GDs, GEs, Case Studies, & WAT
- Minimum 2 interviews (with detailed feedback)at IMS centers
- Access to online resources (35+ videos, 5 e-Books & 10+ recorded webinars)
Based on your performance, we are happy to offer you a scholarship as per the following
||Creme De La Creme Calls ( list here)
||Category A++ call
( list here)
|Category A+ and A
( list here)
|IMS CAT 2018 Test Series/Correspondence Student
|| Already a part of the program
||Already a part of the program
|Non-IMS Student / Miscellaneous Product
Note : Please check the schedule for classroom sessions & GDPI practice sessions with the nearest IMS center.
Details of GDPI Express Variant
A student enrolled in the GDPI Express program is eligible for the following
- Access to classroom Power sessions and Classroom live practice sessions for GD-GE-WAT-Case Study : Industry and subject matter experts conduct knowledge sessions on important current affairs topics.Schedule for the same will differ from center to center - please speak to your preferred IMS center to understand the session schedule as applicable to you.
- A minimum of 2 personal interviews with detailed feedback : A mentor , at his discretion, may schedule more interviews for the student. Personal interview scheduling is done by each center keeping in mind the students call details and time preferences.
- Access to 35+ videos to help on PI,GD,SOP & Case study preparation. The Complete list of videos can be found here
- Exhaustive covered with 5 e-books :
IMS expert mentors will announce webinars to help candidates with SOPs/ form-filing etc. you can participate in all online sessions conducted by us.
- PI workbook : Over 100 common PI questions across categories like Personal questions, questions on academics, questions related to work experience, & hobbies.
- GD-WAT Bible : the book has comprehensive articles on 25 important topics. It will provide you with a solid foundation for your WAT & GDs. The book will also have suggested GD-WAT topics for practice.
- Nano MBA capsule : The book lucidly explains the most important concepts and terms you need to master before your B-School interview. Important concepts from Economics, budget, Finance etc will be covered.
- Form filing Bible : A detailed ‘how- to guide’ to help you answer questions asked in B-School forms like IIFT, SP Jain, IIM Indore etc. Detailed list of do’s and don'ts with sample answers will be provided.
- B-School Process Bible : A quick summary of B-School processes along with Interview experiences of last year. Remember, forewarned is forearmed.
- How long is the course valid ?
You will have access to the online resources till 31st May 2019. Details of classroom sessions & institute specific sessions can be discussed with IMS center
- How do I enrol for this program ?
Please visit the nearest IMS center and enrol at the earliest to kick start your preparations.
- How do I avail of the scholarship extended to me ?
You need to submit the hardcopy of the call-letter of an institute that features in the Creme De La Creme /A++list by IMS needs to avail the scholarship. The call-letter should be for the current year only.
- What do I do if I have any problems accessing the online resources ?
You can always get the problems solved by
Mailing us on : email@example.com
Calling us on : 1800 1234 467.