Enrolments for GDPI Comprehensive variant have been discontinued for the current year. Please have a look at the GDPI Express Program should you wish to prepare with us.
Access to all classroom sessions & all online resources
Product Features :
- Classroom sessions covering the basics of GD-PI-WAT
- Institute specific Practice sessions for GDs, GEs, Case Studies, & WAT
- Minimum 3 interviews (with detailed feedback)at IMS centers
- Access to online resources (35+ videos, 5 e-Books)
Fees : Rs 4990/-+ 18% GST
Based on your performance, we are happy to offer you a scholarship as per the following
matrix for Comprehensive
Creme De La Creme Calls ( list here)
Category A++ call
( list here)
Category A+ and A
( list here)
IMS CAT 2018 Test Series/Correspondence Student
Already a part of the program
Already a part of the program
Non-IMS Student / Miscellaneous Product
Note : Please check the schedule for classroom sessions & GDPI practice sessions with the nearest IMS center.
Details of GDPI Comprehensive Variant
A student enrolled in the GDPI Comprehensive program is eligible for the following
- Access to the classroom sessions on the basics & theoretical foundations of GD-WAT-PI. These sessions are conducted at IMS centers between the months of December and February. Please speak to the nearest IMS center to check the schedule for the same.
- Access to Power sessions and Classroom live practice sessions for GD-GE-WAT-Case Study : Industry and subject matter experts conduct knowledge sessions on important current affairs topics. Also, institute specific group discussions/ group exercise sessions will be conducted . Schedule for the same will differ from center to center - please speak to your preferred IMS center to understand the session schedule as applicable to you.
- A minimum of 3 personal interviews with detailed feedback : A mentor , at his discretion, may schedule more interview for the student. Personal interview scheduling is done by each center keeping in mind the students call details and time preferences.
- Access to 35+ videos to help on PI,GD,SOP & Case study preparation. The Complete list of videos can be found here ( list provided at the end)
- Exhaustive covered with 5 e-books :
PI workbook : Over 100 common PI questions across categories like Personal questions, questions on academics, questions related to work experience, & hobbies.
- GD-WAT Bible : the book has comprehensive articles on 25 important topics. It will provide you with a solid foundation for your WAT & GDs. The book will also have suggested GD-WAT topics for practice.
- Nano MBA capsule : The book lucidly explains the most important concepts and terms you need to master before your B-School interview. Important concepts from Economics, budget, Finance etc will be covered.
- Form filing Bible : A detailed ‘how- to guide’ to help you answer questions asked in B-School forms like IIFT, SP Jain, IIM Indore etc. Detailed list of do’s and don'ts with sample answers will be provided.
- B-School Process Bible : A quick summary of B-School processes along with Interview experiences of last year. Remember, forewarned is forearmed.
- IMS expert mentors will announce webinars/ chats to help candidates with SOPs/ form-filing etc. you will be allowed to participate in all online sessions conducted by us.
- How long is the course valid ?
You will have access to the online resources starting 10th January till 31st May 2019. Details of classroom sessions & institute specific sessions can be discussed with IMS center
- How do I enrol for this program ?
Please visit the nearest IMS center and enrol at the earliest to kick start your preparations.
- How do I avail of the scholarship extended to me ?
You will need to submit the hardcopy of the call-letter of an institute that features in the Creme De La Creme /A++list by IMS needs by 15th March 2019 to avail the scholarship. The call-letter should be for the current year only.
- I want to start my preparations right away ? How will I claim my scholarship if I get eligible for the same later ?
We would encourage you to start your preparations as soon as possible. Remember, the early bird catches the worm. You can enrol now by paying the full fees ( Rs 4990+ taxes) and start your preparation. On submission of call-letter ( latest by 15th March 2019), we will verify the same and the the excess amount will be refunded to you by 31st May 2019. So, do not worry about losing out on the scholarship amount and begin your preparations right away !
- What do I do if I have any problems accessing the online resources ?
You can always get the problems solved by
Mailing us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
Calling us on : 1800 1234 467
- Any other things you would like me to know ?
If you have a call from the Top-30 B-Schools ( IMS List here), consider coming down to our 2-day residential bootcamp called ‘ National Achievers’ Workshop.’ Many of our achievers in the past have found the experience to be life-changing and enjoyable.