As a part of the global effort to contain the spread of coronavirus and keeping everyone safe, GMAC has decided to suspend the GMAT and Executive Assessment testing in many locations worldwide, including India for the time being. Instead of the test centres, GMAC will make Interim GMAT™ exam available online Mid- April for test takers.
– Kalyani Majumdar | IMS
Interim GMAT™ exam available online Mid- April
- It will be an online proctored alternative to the GMAT™ exam.
- The test will offer a comparable structure, time, and scoring as the exam delivered in the test centers.
- The Quant, Verbal and IR sections will have the same number of items and the same time for completion.
- There will be No AWA section in this exam format.
- The format will allow to maintain the same score scale for both the Section Scores and Total Score.
- The check-in and security protocols will be modified to accommodate online delivery.
- Remote proctors will be used to manage test integrity.
Dear GMAT aspirants, let us take this disruption as an opportunity to prepare better and aim for a higher score. So, how will IMS Learning Resources help you better prepare and capitalise on the time that you have now?
IMS has launched GMAT Live to cater to the needs of students preparing for GMAT. These online classes can be availed by the students at the comfort and safety of their homes. So, if you are preparing for GMAT, take a look at what GMAT Live has to offer.
Through GMAT Live you get:
- GMAT Live Weekday batches or GMAT Live Weekend batches based on your convenience.
- Live Doubt Classes
- Individualised doubt solving through WhatsApp and Telegram groups.
- Concept Videos
- Recorded Webinars
- Flexibility and hassle free Virtual Classroom Learning.
So, what are you waiting for? Enrol now
We wish you all the best and a fantastic GMAT score.