Law Test Prep 2021 – Blended Classroom Program
450 hours of blended learning program is aimed at providing a highly engaging test prep experience to students targeting key entrance exams like CLAT (NLUs), AILET (NLU Delhi), SLAT (Symbiosis Law School), LSAT-India (Jindal Global Law School), Mah Law CET (GLC Mumbai, ILS Pune) and others.
This program is a blend of online content & physical classroom sessions.
160 hours of concept classes, taken by highly experienced faculty
- In the current situation, these sessions will be conducted on IMS website - LIVE.IMSINDIA.COM, which is designed specifically for LIVE Classes. The website is mobile responsive & optimized to view LIVE Classes.
- Recorded content available for unlimited, anytime viewing.
- Concept classes covering syllabus of new CLAT pattern & other law exams will be completed by December.
- Physical classes will resume at the IMS center without any extra cost, once situation normalizes.
- Periodic parent-teacher meeting, one-on-one mentorship sessions & mock test solving.
- Students have an option to repeat all classes after class XII boards.
Dedicated doubt solving sessions
- Dedicated doubt solving sessions are held by subject experts at the center & on whatsapp/telegram groups.
210 hours of practice classes & workshops
- 120 hours of rigorous practice of exam level questions for all exams
- 90 hours of exam specific workshops for CLAT, AILET, LSAT-India etc, one month before exams
80 hours of online revision content
- Concept videos, class recap videos & topic wise tests.
Exhaustive study material (20+ e-books across sections, print books once possible)
- Books segregated by modules for easy reference
- Compiled by experts with rich experience in teaching and content creation
- Practice questions at the end of each chapter
- New CLAT pattern compendium for Extensive practice of critical reasoning, reading comprehension, Data Interpretation case lets as per new CLAT pattern requirement
60+ Mock tests for CLAT (New pattern), AILET, SLAT, LSAT-India, Mah Law CET exams
- Pattern & level of difficulty is based on past year paper design
- Detailed explanatory answers are provided per mock
Access to student Portal – myIMS
Learning & testing resources available on myIMS:
Topic wise tests : 100+ time bound, topic wise tests across sections for practice. 120+ concept & class recap videos for any-time revision.
GK Snippet: A Fortnightly snapshot of current affairs in newspaper format, split by topics like International News, awards & honors, Government & politics, personalities, sports and others.
GK Quizzes: 20 online quizzes (KnowledGym) launched on fortnightly basis for adequate revision of important current affairs & business events.
Alerts & Notifications: Get timely alerts about institute/exam, application details, form filling & admission process guidance.
Click Here to locate your nearest center.