CLAT 2021 Online Program
- 450 hours of completely online program is meant for students who wish to study without attending physical classes or don’t have IMS center in their location.
- It is meant for students targeting key entrance exams like CLAT (NLUs), AILET (NLU Delhi), SLAT (Symbiosis Law School), LSAT-India (Jindal Global Law School), Mah Law CET (GLC Mumbai, ILS Pune) and others in 2021.
- This program has a blend of LIVE, interactive classes & pre-recorded sessions.
||Program Fee (Inclusive of GST)
|CLAT Online 2021
||All Law exams for 5-yr LLB*
|| Enrol Now
* Law entrance exams mentioned above
CLAT 2022 Online Program
140 hours of LIVE, interactive, mobile friendly sessions, taken by highly experienced faculty.
These sessions are conducted on IMS website - LIVE.IMSINDIA.COM, which is designed specifically for LIVE Classes. The website is mobile responsive & optimized to view LIVE Classes.
- Concept classes covering all sections.
- LIVE concept classes will be completed by December 2020.
- Recorded content available for unlimited, anytime viewing.
- Legal Aptitude & General Knowledge sessions taken by Law school graduates, who are full time faculty at IMS.
- Periodic parent teacher meeting.
Dedicated doubt solving sessions
- Doubt solving is done by IMS experts on whatsapp/telegram groups.
210 hours of practice classes & workshops
- 120 hours of videos for rigorous practice of exam level questions for all exams.
- 90 hours of exam specific workshops for CLAT, AILET, LSAT-India etc, one month before exams .
100 hours of online revision content
- Consists of concept videos, class recap videos, topic wise & module tests.
Exhaustive study material (20+ books across sections)
- Books segregated by modules for easy reference.
- New CLAT pattern compendium for Extensive practice of critical reasoning, reading comprehension, Data Interpretation case lets as per new CLAT pattern requirement.
- Practice questions at the end of each chapter.
60+ Mock tests for CLAT (New pattern), AILET, SLAT, LSAT-India, Mah Law CET exams
- Pattern & level of difficulty is based on past year paper design.
- Detailed explanatory answers for every mock.
Access to student Portal – myIMS
Learning & testing resources available on myIMS:
- Topic Wise Tests: 100+ time bound, topic wise tests across sections for practice. 120+ concept & class recap videos for any-time revision
- GK Snippets: A Fortnightly snapshot of current affairs in newspaper format, split by topics like International News, awards & honors, Government & politics, personalities, sports and others
- GK Quizzes: 20 online quizzes (KnowledGym) launched on fortnightly basis for adequate revision of important current affairs & business events
- Alerts & Notifications: Get timely alerts about institute/exam, application details, form filling & admission process guidance
- At any point in time, students can upgrade to the physical classroom program by paying the difference of fees as per the prevailing fees at the nearest IMS center.
- By doing so –
- They can attend remaining physical concept classes till course completion & revision classes held one month before the exam at the center
- They can attend to dedicated doubt solving & one-to-one mentorship sessions
- - Learn, Analytics & myPLAN modules are currently available on the app as per the variant eligibility
- - myIMS website will be accessible ONLY on the desktop/laptop browsers.
- - Test & Review module will NOT be accessible in the mobile app.
The mobile APP was consciously designed as a companion app to the myIMS web portal. The Sim in SimCLAT stands for simulation. Taking and reviewing SimTests and other full-length tests should be on a big-screen. It will cease to be a SimTest if it is available on mobile.