Law Test Prep 2022 – Blended classroom program
450 hours of blended learning program is aimed at providing a highly engaging test prep experience to students targeting key entrance exams like CLAT (NLUs), AILET (NLU Delhi), SLAT (Symbiosis Law School), LSAT-India (Jindal Global Law School), Mah Law CET (GLC Mumbai, ILS Pune) and others.
This program is a blend of online content & physical classroom sessions.
Year 1 -
140 hours of concept classes, conducted by highly experienced faculty
- In the current situation, these sessions will be conducted on IMS website - LIVE.IMSINDIA.COM, which is designed specifically for LIVE Classes. The website is mobile responsive & optimized to view LIVE Classes.
- Recorded content available for unlimited, anytime viewing.
- Physical classes will resume at the IMS center without any extra cost, once situation normalizes.
- Concept classes cover all sections of CLAT & other exams by December.
- Periodic parent-teacher meetings & one-on-one mentorship sessions.
- Students have an option to repeat all concept classes in Year 2, if they wish to.
Year 2 -
230 hours of practice classes & workshops
- 140 hours of classes for rigorous practice of exam level questions for all exams (Till December). This also includes CLAT mock test solving.
- 90 hours of general and section-specific workshops for CLAT, AILET & mock test solving sessions (One month before exams).
80 hours of online revision content
- Concept videos, class recap videos, topic wise tests.
Dedicated doubt solving sessions
- Dedicated doubt solving sessions are held by subject experts at the center & on whatsapp/telegram groups.
Exhaustive study material (20+ e-books across sections, print books once possible)
- Books segregated by modules for easy reference.
- Compiled by experts with rich experience in teaching and content creation.
- Practice questions at the end of each chapter.
- New CLAT pattern compendium for Extensive practice of critical reasoning, reading comprehension, Data Interpretation case lets as per new CLAT pattern requirement.
60+ Mock tests for CLAT (New pattern), AILET, SLAT, LSAT-India, Mah Law CET exams
- Pattern & level of difficulty is based on past year paper design.
- Detailed explanatory answers are provided per mock.
Access to student Portal – myIMS
Learning & testing resources available on myIMS:
- Topic wise tests : 100+ time bound, topic wise tests across sections for practice. 120+ concept & class recap videos for any-time revision.
- GK Snippet: A Fortnightly snapshot of current affairs in newspaper format, split by topics like International News, awards & honors, Government & politics, personalities, sports and others.
- GK Quizzes: 40 online quizzes (KnowledGym) launched on fortnightly basis for adequate revision of important current affairs & business events.
- Alerts & Notifications: Get timely alerts about institute/exam, application details, form filling & admission process guidance.
Click Here to locate your nearest center.
- - Learn, Analytics & myPLAN modules are currently available on the app as per the variant eligibility
- - myIMS website will be accessible ONLY on the desktop/laptop browsers.
- - Test & Review module will NOT be accessible in the mobile app.
The mobile APP was consciously designed as a companion app to the myIMS web portal. The Sim in SimCLAT stands for simulation. Taking and reviewing SimTests and other full-length tests should be on a big-screen. It will cease to be a SimTest if it is available on mobile.