Program Fee: Rs. 531/- (Rs. 450 + GST: Rs. 81)
To know more about MH-CET - Eligibility, structure, MH-CET cut-offs, Merit ranks, DTE CAP round Admission process, please click here
The CET 500 Question Booklet contains 500 CET questions for students who want to take that extra effort in preparing for the CET:
- Actual CET 2011 question paper with 200 questions.
- 500 important questions in different areas of MBA-CET along with explanatory answers. All question types in CET from 2001 till 2010 have been discussed.
- Also includes a sample CET paper with 200 questions.
- Interested MH-CET aspirants are requested to check the program features before purchasing the CET 500 book. No refund shall be provided in any circumstances.
- CET 500 is not available as an e-book/PDF format and a physical copy shall be delivered within 7 working days after enrollment.
- CET 500 is old edition and reprinted for 2019 aspirants. Students who have already purchased the same before are requested to not buy the same.
To know more about preparing for CET, take a free counseling at any IMS centre. If you wish the centre to get in touch with you, please register your details here.
For any other queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1800-1234-467.