CET Correspondence 2019
Rs. 3,420/- @ Flat 20% Off Rs- 3,228/- (Rs. 2,736/ + GST: Rs.492)
To know more about MH-CET - Eligibility, structure, MH-CET cut-offs, Merit ranks, DTE CAP round Admission process, please click here
The most recommended correspondence program for your CET and CMAT preparation for admission to the best MMS/MBA colleges in Maharashtra. Designed specifically for students who cannot attend classroom sessions. It offers a combination of study material along with area-wise and take home SimCETs.
- Basic Reference Material (BRM) - Exhaustive study material comprising:
- 11 concept books covering all areas of CET
- General Awareness
- 4 Practice booklets
- Date with CET
- E-concept builder: Online tool with 3,000+ questions of different difficulty levels to help build your concepts.
Features that will be made available as per a fixed schedule, based on your exam year:
- 12 Take Home CETs: Full length practice tests in a timed environment to help develop strategy for CET. (Schedule mentioned below) along with 70 Area-wise tests.
- Subscription to GQuest – helps in GD-PI round
- Access to myIMS: Online student portal for IMS students.
- Free access to 5 Online tests based on the CMAT
Tests Availability Schedule:
Click here to view the Availablity schedule of SimCETs and Area-wise tests offered by IMS.
**The Tests will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.
- Students who have enrolled for proctored SimCETs and miss taking the test in the given window period can take the test outside the test window period in the TAKE HOME MODE. They will not be eligible for Maharashtra state level ranking however, percentile shall be given.
- No two offers/waivers can be clubbed. In such a case, the higher of the waivers will be applicable.
- Waiver policy and Prices are subject to change any time and no refund will be provided in any circumstances.
- If a student enrolls for two programs in the same year, second product will be offered at 30% Add on waiver (for Eg: A student enrolling with IMS for CET/CMAT 2019 correspondence program with offer can enrol with us for the CET/CMAT 2019 test series but with a maximum waiver of 30% only.)
- *On national holidays / public offs/ Sundays, you may not receive the coupon code within 24 hours. In such a case, to receive an immediate call back on the following working day, Tel: 1800-1234-467.
- Only IMS Maharashtra centres offer SimCETs as a Procotored Test Centre. Other city students can take the Proctored SimCET from home and still be eligible for State level ranking. Kindly write to us at email@example.com for the SimCET link or contact us at 1800-1234-467. Call for the link during the test window period/ slot booking period only. No refund shall be provided in any circumstances in case the student forgets to check the Terms and conditions.
- If you enrolling for this program, please note the tests are for MBA/MMS MH-CET 2019 aspirants and the Tests will be deactivated on 31st March 2019. If you are planning to take MH-CET in 2020 or 2021, please enrol in the MH-CET program for the relevant exam year (i.e 2020 or 2021 respectively). To know details, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800-1234-467.
To know more about preparing for CET, take a free counseling at any IMS centre. If you wish the centre to get in touch with you, please register your details here.
For any other queries, please write to us at email@example.com or contact us at 1800-1234-467.