SimCET Plus 2020
Program Fee: Rs.3,345/- (Rs.2,835/- + GST: Rs. 510)
Enrolments for MH-CET 2020 will begin soon!
To know more about MH-CET - Eligibility, structure, MH-CET cut-offs, Merit ranks, DTE CAP round Admission process, please click here
This is the most comprehensive variant of IMS CET test series. It offers a combination of 8 proctored SimCETs, 12 Take Home SimCETs and area wise tests which shall definitely enhance your test taking skills and hence the most recommended test series program for aspirants of CET 2020.
- 8 SimCETs with Maharashtra state level ranking (online). Get a Maharashtra state level ranking. This will show you where you stand at every stage of your CET preparation.
- 12 Take Home SimCETs for additional practice (online).
- 70 area-wise tests covering all CET topics (online).
- E-concept builder: Online tool with 3,000+ questions of different difficulty levels to help build your concepts.
- Access to myIMS: Online student portal for IMS students.
- Free access to 5 Online tests based on the CMAT
Tests Availability Schedule:
Click here to view the Availablity schedule of SimCETs and Area-wise tests offered by IMS.
**The Tests will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.
- Students who have enrolled for proctored SimCETs and miss taking the test in the given window period can take the test outside the test window period in the TAKE HOME MODE. They will not be eligible for Maharashtra state level ranking however, percentile shall be given.
- No two offers/waivers can be clubbed. In such a case, the higher of the waivers will be applicable.
- Waiver policy and Prices are subject to change any time and no refund will be provided in any circumstances.
- If a student enrolls for two programs in the same year, second product will be offered at 30% Add on waiver (for Eg: A student enrolling with IMS for CET/CMAT 2019 correspondence program with offer can enrol with us for the CET/CMAT 2019 test series but with a maximum waiver of 30% only.)
- *On national holidays / public offs/ Sundays, you may not receive the coupon code within 24 hours. In such a case, to receive an immediate call back on the following working day, Tel: 1800-1234-467.
- Only IMS Maharashtra centres offer SimCETs as a Procotored Test Centre. Other city students can take the Proctored SimCET from home and still be eligible for State level ranking. Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the SimCET link or contact us at 1800-1234-467. Call for the link during the test window period/ slot booking period only. No refund shall be provided in any circumstances in case the student forgets to check the Terms and conditions.
- If you enrolling for this program, please note the tests are for MBA/MMS MH-CET 2019 aspirants and the Tests will be deactivated on 31st March 2019. If you are planning to take MH-CET in 2020 or 2021, please enrol in the MH-CET program for the relevant exam year (i.e 2020 or 2021 respectively). To know details, write to us at email@example.com or call 1800-1234-467.
- *The test series offerings solely belong to IMS LEARNING RESOURCES PVT. LTD. (“IMS”) and www.imsindia.com is the exclusive platform for sale of these products. IMS has not authorized and/or appointed any Agent/Affiliate/ Representative/Partner/Vendor/Third Party for selling these products. There are no warranties regarding transactions, products, or services executed through a third party or by a third party and you understand and agree that such transactions are conducted entirely at your own risk. Transactions, communications or other dealings you have with third parties found on or through any other website/ platform are solely between you and the third party. IMS makes no representations or warranties with respect to such third-party transactions, communications or other dealings. IMS disclaims all the liabilities /responsibilities therein. You are required to verify the platform before completing any such transaction.
To know more about preparing for CET, take a free counseling at any IMS centre. If you wish the centre to get in touch with you, please register your details here.
For any other queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1800-1234-467.