Academic Instructor (Verbal) - Faculty
- Deliver assigned curriculum on subject in classes.
- Guide and train students at all levels to help them improve their scores (as per benchmarks set by IMS) and exploit the students’ full potential.
- Mentor and guide students at all levels to achieve their highest scores on the Test day.
- Respond to or escalate student related issues as they arise.
- Partner with academics support staff to ensure student needs are met.
- Take various tests both actual (like CAT) and IMS internal tests as stipulated by academics staff.
- Learn and retain knowledge related to all aspects of the test such as knowledge of test format, dates offered, test enrolment process and admission timelines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Presentation skill
- Mentoring skill
- Ability to engage and motivate students
- Ability to learn on the job
- Ability to teach/train and comfortable with groups
- Good scores on any of the major tests such as CAT, GMAT or GRE will be an added advantage.
- Academic Instructor – Verbal (Open positions: 2), Location: Tambaram & Anna Nagar.
Best in Industry