Get access to 35+ videos to help on PI, GD, SOP & Case study preparation, 30+ Live Online Sessions, 3 e-books, Mock Interviews & GD-GE-WAT Practice sessions by IMS Experts.
Base Fees: Rs. 5,890 | GST: 18% (Rs. 1,060)
Disclaimer : Practice sessions and Interviews may happen offline/online basis the local State Govt guidelines and B-School Processes.
Loyalty Scholarship: 20% off - for Past IMS students
Call Getters Waiver: 40% off - for Call-getters from Creme-de-la-creme Institutes & all 20 IIMs
- Ask Us
Prepare for WAT-GD-PI for Top B-Schools with access to 35+ videos to help on PI, GD, SOP & Case study preparation, 25+ Live Online Sessions, 3 e-books, Mock Interviews & GD-GE-WAT Practice sessions by IMS Experts.
The IMS Advantage
Exhaustive coverage with 3 e-books
- GD-WAT Bible : The book has comprehensive articles on 30 important topics. It will provide you with a solid foundation for your WAT & GDs. The book will also have suggested GD-WAT topics for practice.
- PI Bible : Over 100 common PI questions across categories like Personal questions, questions on academics, questions related to work experience, & hobbies. The book will also have a quick summary of B-School processes along with Interview experiences of last year. Remember, forewarned is forearmed.
- Nano MBA capsule : The book lucidly explains the most important concepts and terms you need to master before your B-School interview. Important concepts from Economics, budget, Finance etc will be covered.
Live Online Sessions
A series of 30+ Live Online sessions will be conducted in the following categories:
- Foundation Series: Sessions to cover the basics of GD-WAT-PI.
- Weekly Current Affairs : Sessions to help you prepare for important current affairs topic.
- Form-filing Guidelines : Sessions to help you essay type & SOP questions for IIM-A, B,K, SPJIMR, IIFT and others.
- Economics & Finance Series : A foundation course to tackle all economy -related questions in the PI
- Specialization Series : Sessions to help you understand specialization -wise career options & questions asked in interviews
A minimum of 3 personal interviews with detailed feedback: A mentor, at his discretion, may schedule more interviews for the student.
GD-GE-WAT Practice sessions
Access to online GD-GE-WAT Practice sessions. Institute specific group discussions, group exercise sessions, and WAT sessions will be conducted. Also, Industry and subject matter experts conduct knowledge sessions on important current affairs topics.
Online Resource Bank
Access to 35+ videos to help on PI, GD, SOP & Case study preparation.
'Future U' Video Sessions
Access to 15+ ‘Future U’ video sessions dealing with 15 career tracks across major Specializations like Marketing, Finance, HR, Consulting, & Operations
myIMS Online Prep Platform AreaArea
Live Online Sessions30+ Sessions
Online Resource Bank35+ Videos
Future U Video Sessions15+ Sessions
Other ADVANCED programs
CATapult Elite 2023
Ideal for students from the identified 80 Elite Colleges or Past CAT Takers with 90+ Percentile; who are already well-versed with the basic concepts for CAT.
GDPI Comprehensive 2023
Ideal for aspirants from IMS Cities & looking for an Offline program for GD-WAT-PI prep alongwith online resources.
GDPI Online Booster 2023
Ideal for aspirants primarily from non-IMS Cities or looking for an Online program for GD-WAT-PI prep.
Experience IMS Programs at Zero Fees
- 5+ hrs Concept Videos
- 300+ questions Question Bank
- 3+ hrs Lectures
- 3 Sectional Tests
- 8+ hrs Career Guidance Sessions
- 3 Full-Length Mocks
How do I avail of the scholarship extended to me for the GDPI Program?
Please contact your nearest IMS center to enrol with the call-letter of an institute that features in the Creme De La Creme list by IMS. Note : The call-letter should be for the current year only (CAT 21 season). IIM-K Round-1 shortlist is NOT eligible SIBM Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I & E) program call is NOT eligible
I want to start my preparations right away without waiting for the call ? How will I claim my scholarship if I get eligible for the same later?
We would encourage you to start your preparations as soon as possible. Remember, the early bird catches the worm. You can enrol now by paying the full fees and start your preparation. On submission of call-letter (latest by 15th April 2022), we will verify the same and the excess amount will be refunded to you in the second half of May 2022. So, do not worry about losing out on the scholarship amount and begin your preparations right away!
What is the validity for the GDPI Program?
You will have access to all resources & mock interviews till 31st May 2022. In event of delay in B-School admission process, we may extend the program validity till 30th June 2022.