The day for which you have been preparing for months is finally around the corner. IMS wishes you all the best for CAT 2023!
Here are a few important things to note before you take the CAT 2023.
CAT 2023 Exam Day Checklist
1) Admit Card: Print the Admit Card on A4 size paper.
2) Photograph: Affix the same photograph on the Admit Card that was uploaded while registering for the CAT
3) Original Photo Identity Proof: Carry along any one original photo ID proof to the test centre (PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With Photograph)/ E-Aadhaar).
- Candidates are advised to locate their Test Centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the Test Centre on time on the day of the test.
- Please reach the centre as indicated against Reporting/ Entry time at centre. No candidate will be permitted to enter after the Gate Closing Time.
- It is advisable to reach the Test Centre around 60 to 90 minutes before their slot time. It is not advisable to reach either too early or too late.
- Mobile phones, electronic gadgets, watches, calculators, stationery items, pens, papers, wallets, goggles, etc. will NOT BE ALLOWED inside the Test centre.
- Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- Do not carry any stationery. Writing Pad & Pen will be provided to candidates for rough work, which will have to be returned after the test.
- Do not panic/ stress yourself. Your performance is as much about your mental strength as it is about your preparations and skills.
CAT 2023 Slots:
|Session||Slot Time||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time|
|Forenoon Session||8:30 AM to 10:30 AM||7:00 AM||8:15 AM|
|Afternoon Session||12:30 PM to 2:30 PM||11:00 AM||12:15 PM|
|Evening Session||4:30 PM to 6:30 PM||3:00 PM||4:15 PM|
For detailed Guidelines please refer to your CAT 2023 Admit Card.
We, again, wish you the best for CAT 2023.
Click here for IMS activity schedule on CAT Day.