The Test Availability Schedule for IMS CAT 2022 Programs is updated here.
Stay tuned for regular updates.
Proctored & Pre-SimCATs:
|Proctored / Pre SimCAT#||Window Period|
|Pre SimCAT 1||8th April 2022 – 11th April 2022|
|Pre SimCAT 2||22nd April 2022 – 25th April 2022|
|SimCAT 1 Proctored||6th May 2022 – 9th May 2022|
|Pre SimCAT 3||27th May 2022 – 30th May 2022|
|SimCAT 2 Proctored||10th June 2022 – 13th June 2022|
|SimCAT 3 Proctored||24th June 2022 – 27th June 2022|
|SimCAT 4 Proctored||8th July 2022 – 11th July 2022|
|SimCAT 5 Proctored||22nd July 2022 – 25th July 2022|
|SimCAT 6 Proctored||5th August 2022 – 8th August 2022|
|SimCAT 7 Proctored||19th August 2022 – 23rd August 2022|
|SimCAT 8 Proctored||2nd September 2022 – 5th September 2022|
|SimCAT 9 Proctored||16th September 2022 – 19th September 2022|
|SimCAT 10 Proctored||29th September 2022 – 3rd October 2022|
|SimCAT 11 Proctored||7th October 2022 – 10th October 2022|
|SimCAT 12 Proctored||14th October 2022 – 17th October 2022|
|SimCAT 13 Proctored||28th October 2022 – 31st October 2022|
|SimCAT 14 Proctored||4th November 2022 – 7th November 2022|
|SimCAT 15 Proctored||18th November 2022 – 21st November 2022|
- PreSimCATs -Strictly in the CAT pattern, these easier tests are designed make you familiar with the test taking dynamics and benchmarks prior to entering the SimCAT series.
- For each upcoming Proctored SimCAT /Pre SimCAT, prior slot booking is mandatory for taking the test during the window period. Students need to book their slot on myIMS portal.
- Student has to take the Proctored SimCAT / Pre SimCAT during the pre-defined window period in order to be eligible for All India Ranking, Percentile and detailed Analytics report
- If a student misses to take the Proctored SimCAT / Pre SimCAT within the window period, the test shall be available on their myIMS portal as an Unproctored (Take-home) test after the window period is over. However, for all Unproctored (Take-home) tests only Percentile and detailed Analytics report shall be given.
|SIMCAT Take Homes 1-9||Available|
|SIMCAT Take Home 10||12-Aug-22|
|SIMCAT Take Homes 11-13||25-Aug-22|
|SIMCAT Take Homes 14-17||8-Sep-22|
|SIMCAT Take Homes 18-21||22-Sep-22|
|SIMCAT Take Homes 22-25||6-Oct-22|
- Take Home tests will be primarily in the CAT 2020 /21 (2 hour pattern) along with a few tests of the CAT 2019 (3 hour pattern). Pattern of some tests may be changed if CAT 2022 Notification specifies a different pattern.
- Take-home SimCATs 101 to 125 will provide Percentile and detailed Analytics report
- Percentiles for Take Homes will be made available once a statistically significant number of students have taken the tests
|Section Tests 1-10 (VA-RC,DI-LR,QA)||Available|
- Section Tests will be released in increasing levels of difficulty. Overall level of difficulty of Section Tests 1-3 will be Easy, 4-6 will be Moderate and 7-10 will be Difficult.
- Section tests will be a mix of the CAT 2019 (1-hour pattern) and CAT 2020/21 (40 minute pattern). Pattern of some tests may be changed if CAT 2022 Notification specifies a different pattern.
|Workshop Number||Workshop Name||Availability Date|
|3||Data Interpretation -1|
|8||Equations & Functions|
|9||Data Interpretation -2||
|10||Sets, Counting & Puzzles|
|Sl. No||Test Name||Test Date (Expected)||Availability Date (Tentative)|
|1||GMAT||All round the year||Available|
|2||NMAT||October-December 2022||Test 1 to 5: Available|
|Test 6 to 10: 25-Aug-22|
|3||MAT||4 times a year – May, Sept, Dec, Feb||Available|
|6||ATMA||2 /3 times a year (Feb, May, July)||Available|
|8||MICAT||MICAT I: December 2022||20-Oct-22|
|MICAT II: February 2023|
|9||SNAP||December 2022 / January 2023||01-Nov-22|
|11||TISS-NET & TISS MAT||Jan-23||25-Nov-22|
|13||PGDBA TEST PACK||Feb-23||05-Jan-23|
- Number of mocks: 10 mocks each for NMAT & SNAP. 5 mocks each for all other tests.
- Test Mode: Online (for all mocks).
- The Schedule is subject to change. Stay tuned for regular updates.
- Test /Workshop availability is subject to eligibility as per the IMS program enrolled for.
- The Tests & Workshops will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.