Academic Instructor (Law) - Part Time
Academic Instructor (Law) – Part Time
- Lead classes to deliver assigned curriculum.
- Guide and train students at all levels to help them achieve score improvement benchmarks set by IMS.
- Mentor and guide students at all levels to achieve their highest scores on the Test day
- Respond to or escalate student related issues as they arise.
- Partner with academics support staff to ensure student needs are met.
- Take various tests both actual (like CLAT, BBA) and IMS internal tests as stipulated by academics staff.
- Learn and retain knowledge related to all aspects of the test such as knowledge of test format, dates offered, test enrollment process and admission timelines.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Presentation skill.
- Mentoring skill.
- Ability to engage and motivate students.
- Ability to learn on the job.
- Ability to teach/train comfortable with groups.
- Candidates appearing for IAS, IPS, UPSC, MPSC, can apply.
- Academic Instructor – Law (Part Time) (Open position: 1), Location: Jaipur
Best in Industry