Will be available on 16th Dec at 9pm
1. I have received the SNAP ID & Password, what can I use it for?
Answer: You can use the SNAP ID /email and password to fill in the SNAP application form, view / print the admit card, check My Mail, modify personal details. If you apply to institutes which take SNAP scores, you should use your SNAP ID
2. My SNAP ID is 9999999. I have forgotten my password, how do I retrieve it?
Answer: You will receive an email within 24 hours of registration. If you do not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. I could not register online for SNAP, since the following error message appeared - "Java Script Error".
Answer: Please use Internet Explorer Ver 6.0 or above. This application also supports Mozilla and Google Chrome.
2. I am unable to download the Bulletin.
Answer: Your connection may be slow. Please try again.
3. I could not register online for SNAP, as I am not able to proceed after "I agree".
Application Form Details
1. My current address is valid only till October end. Is it possible for me to update and make a change in the address in early November?
Answer: Yes, you can modify any set of personal details. You can do this after you have received your SNAP ID /email and password.
1. I have registered online and sent the DD/Bank counterfoil. What is the next step?
Answer: Congratulations on completing the first step towards SNAP Test registration. You must have received an email with your SNAP ID and password.
2. I registered online, but sent my DD without mentioning the SNAP ID. What do I do now?
Answer: Please send an email to email@example.com providing the Candidate name, snap id , DD number, bank name, your name, E-mail id.
3. I filled up the form online and have taken the DD also. I do not have access to a printer to print the payment advice form. What do I do?
Answer: You need to fill in your details with your SNAP ID on a plain white sheet and send the DD along with it.
SNAP Test Structure
Nature of Question Paper / Topics and Marks allotted:
|Sr.No.||Sections||Normal Questions||Special Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||30||5||35||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||30||5||35||40|
|3||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||5||35||40|