Business Development Executive
- Initiate to build relationships with colleges, coaching classes and institutions.
- Negotiate College Tie-ups and Institutional Sales.
- Promote Brand Awareness.
- Execute marketing activities with the assistance of internal resources
- Assist in planning, managing and executing promotional events that increase enrolments and sales conversion on campus/in-centres.
- Negotiate with key administrators, student organizations, and advisors to maximize IMSs competitive position by securing volume deals and exclusivity agreements.
- Develop effective and creative ways to promote sales through grassroots marketing activities on campus (i.e. kiosk, leafleting, posters, Seminars, etc.) that lead to measurable business results and execute the same effectively.
- Complete all necessary administrative and reporting duties accurately and timely as required.
- Maintain current records and timely communicate all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, group deals, and follow-up activities within their assigned market to the Manager.
- Knowledge of the local market.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG - Any Post Graduate - Any Specialization
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Maturity to handle students and aspirants with work experience
- Good analytical skills.
- Business Development Executive (Open position: 1), Location: Pitampura (New Delhi)
Best in Industry