About MH CET
MH-CET or MAH-MBA/ MMS-CET is the official state-level entrance test for admission to MBA/MMS programs affiliated with universities in Maharashtra. The test, and the following admission process (CAP – Common Admission Process), are conducted by Maharashtra’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). MH-CET is the gateway to top colleges like JBIMS, SIMSREE, Welingkar, PUMBA, etc.
Many private colleges in Maharashtra also accept CET scores for their PGDM programs. Welingkar is one such notable college that accepts MH CET scores.
The journey to your dream B-School in Maharashtra doesn’t end by cracking the MH-CET. DTE follows an Online CAP round process to offer admission through MH CET.
MH CET Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for appearing to MAH-MBA/MMS-CET
- Passed minimum 3-year duration bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent can appear for MH CET.
- Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline can appear for MH CET.
MH CET Test Structure
|Sr.No||Topics||No of Questions||Mark per Question||Maximum Marks|
|4||Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||1||50|
- Test Duration: 150 Minutes
- Mode: Online
- The test consists of multiple choice objective type questions (Five Options).
- There is no negative marking system for the MH-CET exam.
- There is no sectional time limit in the MH CET test.
- Candidates can switch between sections as per their preference in MH CET test
- Candidates can attempt the questions from any section in any order in MH CET test
Past CET Test Analysis
MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2022 Analysis
MBA/MMS CET 2022 has been conducted from 23rd to 25th August 2022. Check the detailed analysis by IMS Experts here!