MAH MBA/MMS CET

19 December, 2023

Back to Test Structures

 

Notification DateJanuary 2024 
Application LinkClick here
Application DeadlineMarch 2024
Test Date9th to 10th March 2024 (Tentatively)
Result DateApril 2024 (Tentatively Second Week)
Delivery ModeOnline at designated test centers in four slots
EligibilityCompleted Graduation or Professional qualification or in the Final year of graduation
Minimum Graduation/Professional Degree Score RequiredGeneral: 50%

EWS, NC-OBC, SC, ST, PwD: 45%

Domicile RequirementMaharashtra Domicile for 85% of the seats. The remaining 15% are All India seats.
Age EligibilityNot Applicable
Work Experience RequirementNot Applicable

 

Sections and number of questions:

 

SectionNumber of questions
Logical Reasoning~75
Abstract Reasoning~25
Quantitative Aptitude~50
Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension~50
Total200

 

Important Points:

  • The total duration of the test is 150 minutes
  • There is no sectional bifurcation that’s displayed on the test interface
  • Students can freely move between sections and questions
  • The marking scheme is +1 for every correct answer. There is no negative marking

 

 

Hundreds of students guided on a daily basis.

Schedule a Free Counselling