CUET Business Studies Syllabus 2024
Business Studies is a study specialisation in business that aims to manage a variety of business practices related to many industries and trade. The CUET Business Studies Syllabus is now available for download. Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and want to take the CUET exam can go through the syllabus now in this article.
The syllabus covers the Nature and Significance of Management, Principles of Management, Business Environment, Planning, Financial Market, Marketing, Consumer Protection, and more.
As learning and understanding about the syllabus is crucial. Hence, the applicants should be aware of their fundamental ideas.
CUET Business Studies Syllabus
The CUET Business Studies Syllabus provides a comprehensive outline of the curriculum and guides students on the key topics in the field. As part of the CUET Business Studies syllabus, students will receive a structured framework for learning and preparing for exams.
The CUET Business Studies Syllabus 2024 is presented in a unit of key subjects. The CUET Business Studies syllabus systematically covers key business concepts and fosters an in-depth understanding and effective learning.
CUET Business Studies Syllabus – Detailed Topics
• Business Environment – meaning and importance.
• Dimensions of Business Environment – Economic, Social, Technological, Political, and Legal.
• Economic Environment in India; Impact of Government policy changes on business and industry, with special reference to the adoption of the policies of liberalization privatization, and globalization.
1. Business Finance
• Business finance – meaning, role, objectives of financial management.
• Financial planning – meaning and importance.
• Capital Structure – meaning and factors.
• Fixed and Working Capital – meaning and factors affecting their requirements.
2. Financial Markets
4. Consumer Protection
5. Entrepreneurship Development
Below is the exam pattern for CUET Business Studies Syllabus:
|Once a year
|No. of Questions
|No. of Attempts
|+5 for each correct answer -1 for each incorrect answer No marks will be deducted for Unattempted questions
|Duration for Business Studies Paper
The CUET Business Studies Syllabus will help you in making a strategic plan and prepare without facing any problems. The syllabus covers key topics like consumer protection, financial market, marketing, marketing mix, principles and function of management, etc. The CUET Syllabus of Business Studies presents a unit-wise of key subjects. The syllabus is corely based on the 12th Standard Business Studies syllabus. Hence, the candidates should be clear with their basic concepts.
- What is the syllabus for business studies at CUET?
The business studies CUET Syllabus refers to the curriculum and assessment process for business-related topics in the CUET.
- How many total questions are there in the CUET Business Studies question paper?
The CUET Business Studies question paper comprises a total of 50 questions from which the candidate has to attempt 40 questions.
- How to prepare for CUET Business Studies?
Regular practice, understanding the syllabus, taking mock tests, and reviewing quality study materials are all integral to effective preparation for the CUET 2024 exam.
- Are there any recommended study materials for CUET Business Studies?
The candidates can refer to CUET’s previous year’s question paper, textbooks, and other reliable study materials.
- What is the marking scheme in the CUET 2024 Business Studies Syllabus?
Below is the marking scheme of the CUET Business Studies examination: