The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is the only gateway for UG admission to all the universities participating in it. It is being conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), established to achieve ‘One India One Exam’ on any topic. In addition to providing an equal opportunity to candidates across the country, it also offers a common platform for rural and remote candidates.
CUET offers courses in commerce, science, arts, social sciences, and other fields. Through this diversity, students have the opportunity to explore their interests and select courses that are tailored to their career goals. The numerous prestigious universities accept CUET scores, enabling students to study at institutions with a national reputation for academic excellence.
How to Prepare for CUET 2024 Exam – Tips & Strategy?
To excel with other participants, candidates must follow the CUET preparation tips 2024. By developing a plan, the aspirants can stand out from the competition and ace the CUET 2024. The candidates who have set a goal to get admission to one of the top universities must start preparing early.
Below are CUET preparation tips that can help the aspirants can start preparing for CUET 2024 exam:
1. Understand the exam pattern
Each college has its paper pattern, even if the number of questions is the same. In order to qualify for the entrance exam, it is vital to know the paper pattern for the particular college.
According to the CUET exam pattern, the entrance exam will include four sections:
- Section 1 A:13 languages
- Section 1 B: 19 languages
- Section 2: Domain-specific test
- Section 3: General Test
Knowing the specific exam pattern for the college one has applied to is also essential. Aspirants should visit the official CUET website to find out the exam pattern for the colleges they have applied to. After that, you can begin preparing. Understanding the specific exam pattern for the college you have applied to is also important. Additionally, CUET’s website provides exam pattern information for each college you have applied to & then you can begin preparing.
2. Prepare a list of colleges you wish to target
Before starting your preparation, you should make a CUET college and course list. Then comes understanding the previous year’s cut-off and the position of the counseling for a particular college. You can then determine what marks are needed on the CUET exam for your desired course. This will also help you improve your preparation levels for the upcoming events.
3. Knowing the syllabus:
The next step is to list the syllabus so one knows what to study after understanding the exam pattern. Every college has its own syllabus, so it is important to review and double-check your syllabus before beginning your preparation.
4. Prepare a timetable
If planned properly, scheduling will give amazing results. But, preparing a study plan is the toughest task for most. Below are some tips to be aware of:
1. Your daily schedule should include preparation for the CUET.
2. To start with, allocate 1-2 hours for the entrance exam and the remaining time for board exams.
3. After the board exams get over, it is possible to prepare for the NTA CUET exam for as long as possible
5. Practicing mock tests
Work on the concepts and write mock tests based on the exam pattern. By doing so, you will be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses. Every week, take a mock CUET test and analyze your performance. Try to answer as many MCQs as you can from your board exam topics. Slowly increase the number of mocks you take.
6. Make a habit to read newspaper articles
Make a habit to read newspapers that will aid in improving your reading comprehension skills, vocabulary, and grammar. You can improve your command of English by reading Hindu or TOI newspapers. By reading Dainik Bharat, you can improve your command of Hindi.
7. Join a reputed coaching institute
Ensure you receive the proper training and mentorship needed to succeed in CUET by joining a renowned coaching institute. Gather all the available study materials, such as previous year’s papers and sample tests. Additionally, you can watch video lectures on YouTube.
8. Create a monthly target list:
Create a monthly target list and break it into weekly and daily targets. By using this list, you can create a detailed timetable that focuses on your weaknesses while brushing up on your strengths.
9. Stay motivated:
Entrance exams are very crucial hurdles, and you cannot afford to fail them. Motivation is essential to overcoming obstacles. The syllabus, CUET preparation books, mock tests, and sample and previous year’s questions should be reviewed by aspirants. Understand how your career aspirations and your future dreams will be shaped by the entrance exam. Consult with experts if necessary.
10. Practice from sample papers:
The aspirants who aim to take CUET 2024 exam should practice CUET 2024 sample papers to understand the structure of the exam and ace it. The CBSE Class 12 sample papers will remain similar to the CUET sample papers. However, based on the NTA mock test, CUET sample papers will include, case-based questions, assertion-reason incorrect statement-based questions, and table-based questions.
CUET Syllabus 2024
The candidates looking to score better rank in the Common University Entrance Test should be familiar with CUET 2024 syllabus. The CUET 2024 Syllabus will help students plan their preparation strategy and prepare effectively for CUET 2024. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the CUET Syllabus 2024 on its official website. There are four sections in the CUET syllabus namely, Sections 1A, 1B, 2, and 3. In the CUET UG syllabus, languages will be included in sections 1A and 1B. In section 2, you’ll find domain-specific questions, and in section 3, you’ll find general questions. Click on this link to get detailed information on CUET Syllabus 2024.
CUET Exam Pattern 2024
The CUET 2024 Exam Pattern plans to provide candidates with a thorough idea regarding the format, pattern, and structure of questions expected in the exam. The aspirants can ace the preparation and crack the CUET exam by familiarizing themselves with the detailed exam pattern and understanding the CUET marking scheme. Meanwhile, the exam pattern consists of information such as the CUET marking scheme, CUET question pattern, exam duration, and type of question.
In the table below are important details and highlights about the CUET 2024 exam pattern and marking scheme:
|Exam Name||Common Entrance University Test|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT – Computer-Based Test)|
|Number of Sections||4 Sections [Language (section IA & IB), Domain-Specific subjects (section II), and General Test (section III)]|
|Exam Duration||The exam will be divided into slots and shifts [details will be announced later]|
|Marking Scheme|| +5 – for the right answer
-1 for the wrong answer
0 for unattempted question
|Number of Questions|| Section IA & IB:
Languages (40 Questions to be marked out of 50 Questions)
Domain-Specific (40 Questions to be marked out of 50 Questions)
General Test (60 Questions to be marked out of 75 Questions)
|Exam Language||The exam will be conducted in 13 languages (Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odia, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi, and Urdu)|
Latest CUET exam pattern 2024
The aspirants should understand the latest CUET exam pattern 2024, so they have a clear understanding of the number of questions in each chapter/unit and the CUET marking scheme.
Below is the detailed CUET exam pattern for 2024:
|Sections||Subjects/Test||No of Questions||To be marked||Duration|
|Section IA||13 Languages||50||40 in each language||45 minutes for each language|
|Section IB||20 Languages|
|Section II||27 Domain-specific subject||50||40||60 minutes for – [Accountancy, Economics, Physics, Computer Science/Informatics Practices, Mathematics (Applied & Core), and Chemistry]
45 minutes – for the rest of other subjects
|Section III||General Test||60||50||60 minutes|
Important points of the CUET 2024 exam pattern:
- The CUET 2024 exam pattern provides candidates with the opportunity to select three subjects from each section and a maximum of ten subjects in total.
- Depending on the number and combination of candidates, these exams will be scheduled over a number of days and shifts.
CUET Mock Tests 2024
Students who take the CUET 2024 Mock Test will become familiar with the exam pattern, question type, and difficulty level. By taking these mock tests, candidates will also gain a better understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus, along with their level of preparation.
The mock tests are easy to take, and the student will have experienced guidance to ace the final exam. The CUET mock tests 2024 are available to students in online and offline modes. You can find a wide range of UG examination mock tests for different courses if you approach appropriate sources.
The purpose of CUET mock tests is to help students understand the question paper better and analyze the examination. Candidates should attempt as many mock tests as possible in order to achieve the desired rank in the exam.
Benefits of attempting CUET Mock Tests 2024
There are various benefits of attempting the CUET 2024 mock test which is given below:
- Comprehensive Syllabus Coverage: The CUET mock tests are designed to cover the complete exam syllabus. These tests will help aspirants gain an understanding of the topics and subtopics that will be covered in the CUET exam. By identifying their weaknesses and strengths, they will be able to focus on improving specific aspects of their performance.
- Understanding the test and exam pattern: It will allow aspirants to develop a better understanding of the test structure and the CUET exam pattern. Additionally, they will learn about the marking scheme, types of questions, and format of the exam. Thus, they will be able to take actual exams with confidence and reduce anxiety.
- Improved confidence: Aspirants will feel more confident after solving the CUET mock test. They will gain exposure to many questions and scenarios similar to those in the actual exams. The aspirants who perform well in the mock tests will gain confidence in their skills and knowledge, both of which are crucial for success. This results in a positive mindset and better performance on the exam.
- Improves ability to answer questions accurately and quickly: Through regular practice of mocks, the aspirant will be able to answer the questions quickly and more accurately. Besides, attempting these mock tests will help them understand what the CUET exam will cover. Also, aspirants will be able to maintain a steady pace during the actual exam, thereby maximizing their scores.
- Time Management Skills: Mock tests for the CUET are timed and simulate the actual exam conditions. The purpose of these tests is to assist aspirants in learning how to manage their team effectively and prioritize questions. As a result, they will be able to devise strategies that will enable them to complete lengthy sections or difficult questions within the scheduled time frame.
Steps to take the CUET mock tests
Below are the steps to be part of CUET mock tests:
- Visit the official website of NTA – nta.ac.in/Quiz in your web browser.
- Visit the website and click on the option that says ‘Click here’ for the NTA mock tests.
- Log in with your credentials. Creating an account is important if you don’t have one.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to see the selection of NTA mock test papers on your computer screen. Mock tests require information such as the exam title, the year, the month, the subject, and the language.
- After you have entered the required details, you will be able to view the exam instructions.
- Carefully read the instructions, and when you are ready to start, click on proceed button.
- CUET mock test will start and you can answer the question.
CUET Preparation Books 2024
The CUET preparation books 2024 include a detailed list of topics to be studied. These preparation books are compiled after thorough research and enable students to have updated information at their fingertips. Furthermore, these books are written by industry experts. As a result, students have access to expert syllabuses and topics.
The following Best book for CUET Preparation 2024 covers all the topics according to the latest NTA CUET Syllabus 2024:
Author and name of the book:
1. Objective General English by SP Bakshi
2. English is Easy by BSC Publication
3. English Grammar and Composition by Arihant
4. Brush up your English by ST Imam
By studying these textbooks, you will get a better understanding of the CUET exam pattern for section II.
|Economics (Arts, Science, and Commerce)||Exam Idea|
|Goyal and Pearson|
|Accountancy (Commerce)||TS Grewal|
|Business Studies (Commerce)||Poonam Gandhi|
|Humanities (All Subjects)||Arihant Publications|
|Goyal and Pearson|
CUET book 2024 for Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation (Aptitude Segment)
As per the exam pattern, below are the most recommended books for CUET preparation 2024 that will help while preparing for data interpretation and logical reasoning.
|CUET Preparation Book 2024||Author/Publisher|
|Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|A modern approach to logical reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Data Interpretation||Jaggan Saneja|
|Supergards Aspirants||Topic Tests and Full-Length Tests|
CUET book 2024 for quantitative aptitude and general awareness
The below table consists of the list of books required for the general awareness and quantitative aptitude section.
|CUET Preparation Books PDF||Author|
|Disha’s Rapid General Knowledge||Disha Experts|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination||RS Agarwal|
|Complete Mathematics||Lucent’s Publication|
|Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||Disha Experts|
|Quantitative aptitude for all competitive exam||Abhijeet Gupta|
CUET book 2024 for analytical skills and logical reasoning
Below is the list of CUET preparation books for logical reasoning and analytical skills
|Books for CUET Preparation||Author|
|Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
|Verbal and non-verbal reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Data interpretation||RS Agarwal and Arun Sharma|
|Super Study Material (7 books)||SuperGrads|
CUET book 2024 for Economics
Below are the books for CUET Preparation for CUET Economics section:
|Books for CUET Preparation 2024||Author|
|Economics||Lipsey R. and A Crystal|
|Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics||Chiang A.C. and K. Wainwright|
|Indian Economy: Performance & Policies||Uma, Kapila|
|International Economics||Dominick Salvatore|
|International Economics||Bo Soderstien and Geoffrey Reed|
|Methodology and Perspectives of Social Science||Abhijit Kundu|
CUET book 2024 for Physics, Maths, and Chemistry
Below are the CUET preparation books 2024 for subjects including maths, chemistry, and physics:
|Books for CUET Preparation 2024||Author|
|Arihant’s Skills in Mathematics (set of 7 books)||Arihant|
|Objective Mathematics Vol. 1||R.D. Sharma|
|Objective Mathematics Vol. 2||R.D. Sharma|
|Concept of Physics Vol 1 & 2||H.C. Verma|
|Understanding Physics (Set of 5 books)||D.C. Pandey|
|A Textbook of Physical Chemistry||Dr. R.K. Gupta|
|A Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry||Dr. O.P. Tandon|
|A Textbook of Organic Chemistry||Dr. O.P. Tandon|
CUET book 2024 for Biology
Below are the CUET preparation books 2024 for the subject biology:
|CUET Books for Preparation||Author|
|Modern ABC of Biology Class XII (Part I & II)||B.B. Arora and A.K. Sabharwal|
|Biology @ Your Fingertips||Rahul Chawla|
CUET book 2024 for UG Courses
Below are the CUET preparation books 2024 for UG courses:
|Courses||CUET Preparation Books|
|B.A.B.Ed||B Ed Entrance Examination – Guide 2023 Edition (English, Paperback, Gupta R)|
|B.A.LL.B||Study Package for CLAT&LLB (English, Paperback, Bhardwaj A.P.) Universal’s CLAT Solved Papers 29th Edition (along with previous years’ papers of NLU, Delhi) (English, Paperback, Universal)|
|B.Sc.B.Ed||Delhi University B.Ed. Bachelor of Education-Joint Entrance Exam by Arihant Experts IGNOU B.Ed. Practice Sets by GKP|
|B.Sc B.Ed (Mathematics)||Delhi University B.Ed. Bachelor of Education-Joint Entrance Exam by Arihant Experts IGNOU B.Ed. Practice Sets by GKP|
|B.Voc in Banking and Financial Services||BHU Banaras Hindu University B.ED Bio Group Entrance Exam 2019 with Solved Paper Arihant Experts BHU B.sc Maths Group Entrance Exam 2018BHU Banaras Hindu University B.sc Maths Group Entrance Exam 2019 with Solved Paper Arihant Experts|
|Integrated M.Sc in Biochemistry||Analytical Biochemistry by Holme Biochemistry by Zubay Principles of Biochemistry by Lehninger|
|Integrated B.Sc. (Hons) M.Sc in Botany||Botany MSc Entrance Exam – Dr. Nidhi Puri 10 + 2 NCERT Books BSc Botany – Graduation-level subject books for in-depth study and theoretical knowledge|
|BBA||Guide for BBA/BBS/BBM 2023 by Arihant Experts|
|Integrated B.Sc. (Hons) M.Sc/B.Sc/Integrated M.Sc. in Chemistry||Class 11 and Class 12 NCERT Books|
|B.Tech in Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering: Conventional and Objective Type by Khurmi R.S. and Gupta J.K.|
|BCA||BCA Bachelor of Computer Applications Exam – Guide 2023 Edition (English, Paperback, Gupta R)|
|Integrated M.Sc/B.Sc (Hons.)/B.A./Integrated M.A in Economics B.Tech in Engineering||Jamia Millia Islamia Bbs B Com Bca Ba Hons Ba Economics Guide by Arihant|
|B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering Handbook: For ECE Competitive Examinations Susurla V S Suresh|
|B.Sc in Geography||Class 11 and Class 12 NCERT Books|
|B.An in English||Class 11 and Class 12 NCERT Books|
|Integrated M.Sc in Environmental Science||Class 11 and Class 12 NCERT Books|
|B.Sc in Geology||Physical Geology and earth’s interior: G.B Mahapatra. Igneous petrology: J.D Winter.|
|B.A. in International Relations||Class 11 and Class 12 NCERT Books|
|B.A. (Hons.) in Korean||JNU BA (Hons.) 3 years in Foreign Languages Entrance Exam Guide|
|B.Voc in Tourism and Hospitality Management||Arihant Study Package for Hotel Management and Hospitality Administration.|
CUET book 2024 for PG Courses
Below are the books one must refer to ace the PG CUET preparations.
|Course||CUET Preparation Books|
|MBA||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT (English, Paperback, Sharma Arun) Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension by Arihant Publication Arun Sharma’s How to Prepare for Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning for CAT|
|M.Sc in Chemistry (Applied Chemistry)||Graduation Books|
|M.Sc Zoology||Graduation Books|
|M.Com (Management Studies)||Graduation Books|
|LLM||Universal’s Guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination, Including Previous Year, Solved Papers by Gaurav Mehta Self Study Guide CLAT 2023 by Arihant|
|MA in Journalism and Mass Communication||Journalism and Mass Communication 2023 by Arihant Experts|
|MA in Fine Arts||Graduation Books|
|MA in English||Graduation Books|
|MA/MSc/M.Sc.B.Ed in Economics||Graduation Books|
|LL.M/ MA in Criminal Law||Universal’s Guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination, Including Previous Year, Solved Papers by Gaurav Mehta Self Study Guide CLAT 2023 by Arihant|
|M.Sc in Chemical Sciences||Graduation Books|
|M.Sc in Biochemistry||Graduation Books|
|M.Sc Anthropology||Graduation Books|
|MBA Agribusiness||How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT (English, Paperback, Sharma Arun) Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension by Arihant Publication Arun Sharma’s How to Prepare for Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning for CAT|
|M.Sc in Botany||Graduation Books|
|Integrated B.Ed M.Ed||M.Ed. Entrance Exam by Arihant Experts|
Subject-wise CUET preparation tips 2024
CUET UG 2024 will consist of 13 different subjects. Below are some subject-specific preparation tips for CUET UG 2024:
1. CUET Preparation Tips for biological studies, biology, biotechnology, and biochemistry
- Focus on essential topics including, genetics, ecology, cell biology, molecular biology, and biochemistry
- Know the fundamentals of the subject and various branches of biology.
- Apply various types of questions from last year’s tests and practice exams
- Keep up with the latest biological research and advancements for CUET preparation.
2. Tips for Book Keeping Preparation/ Accounting
- Start by understanding accounting and bookkeeping fundamentals.
- Practice answering categories of questions from the last year’s exams and practice exams.
- Become familiar with accounting formulas and equations.
- Keep abreast of the most recent changes to accounting standards
3. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Chemistry
- Focus on essential topics like organic chemistry, physical chemistry, and inorganic chemistry
- Learn the fundamentals of chemical reactions and chemistry.
- Keep up to date on the latest chemistry research and developments.
- Practice different types of questions from last year’s tests and practice exams.
4. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Computer Science and Informatics Practices:
- Focus on topics such as data structures, programming languages, algorithms, and computer networks.
- Develop programming skills and knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- Try different types of questions from last year’s tests and practice exams.
- Stay up-to-date on Computer Science developments.
5. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Business Economics/Economics
- Learn about the various economic systems and their fundamental concepts.
- Analyze the impact of various economic policies.
- Focus on essential topics like macroeconomics, microeconomics, and international economics
- CUET preparation should include answering different types of questions from last year’s exams.
6. CUET Exam Preparation tips for Engineering graphics:
- Stay up-to-date on the most recent software and instruments utilized in the engineering design.
- Focus on key topics like solid geometry, plane projection, machine drawing, and solid sectioning.
- It is important to understand the fundamental concepts of engineering graphics and the principles of engineering design to be successful in your preparation for the CUET.
- Apply various types of questions from the last year’s tests and practice exams.
- Stay up-to-date on recent software and instruments utilized in engineering design.
7. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Entrepreneurship
- Understand entrepreneurship fundamentals and categories.
- Examine phases of the entrepreneurial process that comprise planning, implementation, conception, and scaling.
- Focus on key topics such as financing, opportunity identification, and innovation.
- Stay updated with recent developments and trends in the field of entrepreneurship.
8. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Geology/Geography
- Study the fundamental geological and geographical ideas like weather patterns, rock formations, and landforms.
- Study maps and geographic information to gain a deeper understanding of various regions and their unique characteristics.
- Learn how to use the methods and instruments used in geology, like compasses, maps, and geological surveys.
- Find out the features of various types of rocks and minerals.
- Practice data collection and fieldwork to gain practical experience and enhance your understanding.
9. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for History
- Review major historical events and timelines, consisting of important dates, places, and people.
- Understand the historical context and perspectives of different cultures and societies by reading historical texts and primary sources.
- Study the impact of major historical events on culture, politics, and society.
- Analyze historical events and their significance with the aid of critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Prepare essays and papers integrating historical analysis and critical thinking for CUET.
10. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for legal studies
- Review basic concepts of law, comprising legal systems, courts, and legal principles
- Study major areas of law like contract law, criminal law, and constitutional law.
- Learn about the legal profession and the role lawyers play in society.
- Study legal cases and precedents to gain an in-depth understanding of how the law is applied in practice.
- Analyze legal issues and cases in preparation for the CUET by developing critical thinking and analytical skills.
11. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Mathematics:
- Study the fundamental ideas of mathematics including algebra, mathematics, and geometry.
- Practice solving equations and problems to increase your accuracy and problem-solving capabilities.
- Study harder subjects such as calculus, probability, and statistics in order to broaden your understanding.
- Learn using mathematical instruments methods like software and graphing calculators in CUET preparation.
- Practice timed quizzes and exams to increase your speed and time management skills.
12. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Physics:
- Review the fundamentals of physics ideas like electricity, magnetism, and mechanics.
- Improve your problem-solving skills by solving equations and questions.
- If you wish to broaden your knowledge, research complex subjects such as relativity and quantum mechanics.
- Learn how to use physics tools and techniques, including computer applications and physics tools and techniques.
13. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for political science:
- Learn the basic concepts of political science, including political theory, systems of government, and political behavior.
- Study the development of different countries and regions and the political history to gain a global perspective.
- Study the impact of political policies and decision-making on society and the world.
- Understand how political policies and decision-making impact society and the world.
14. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Psychology
- Learn the concepts and fundamental ideas of psychology like cognition, human behavior, cognition, and mental health.
- Find out about the different branches of psychology, including social psychology, developmental psychology, and clinical psychology.
- Keep up with the latest psychology research and findings.
- Write papers and articles that include psychological analysis and critical thought.
15. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for General Studies:
- Read newspapers and magazines regularly
- Stay updated on current affairs.
16. CUET Exam Preparation Tips for Science:
- Focus on understanding the concepts of science
- Focus on practicing problems.
FAQs – CUET Preparation 2024
1. When do I need to start preparing for CUET 2024?
After completing your board exams, you have 30-40 days to prepare for the Common Universities Entrance Test.
2. How should I start preparing for CUET?
CUET preparation should begin with completing the syllabus and learning the exam pattern and question type. As a final step, you should solve last year’s question papers and take mock tests.
3. How should I balance my preparation for the CUET with my board exams?
Create a timetable to balance your preparation between CUET and the board exam. The difference will be in terms of practice as the preparation for the common subjects will be the same. Students should take proctored mock tests to get an idea of the structure and pattern of the exam.
4. When should I begin taking CUET mock tests?
CUET mock tests should begin after the syllabus has been completed. Mock tests should be taken after each chapter or unit has been completed.
5. What is the best time to incorporate CUET UG question papers into the study plan?
After completing the entire CUET UG syllabus, aspirants should start practicing CUET UG question papers at least 2-3 months before the exam.
6. Will a common preparation among these exams suffice to crack CUET UG?
The common preparation for physics, mathematics, biology, and chemistry will be sufficient for CUET UG. However, one should prepare separately for language subjects, general tests, and any other subjects they choose.
7. Can you share some exam preparation tips to crack CUET 2024?
You will need a proper preparation strategy and a study plan to crack the entrance exam like CUET. Here are a few tips you can follow:
- Revise all the standard 8th, 9th, and 10th mathematics concepts for the quantitative section.
- Note difficult words and their meanings in a notebook and revise them regularly.
- For English, try reading the newspaper every day and improving your vocabulary.
- Take at least two mock CUET tests per week to determine how prepared you are.
- Read through your NCERT textbooks thoroughly for domain-specific sections.
8. Who organizes the CUET?
CUET is organized by National Testing Agency (NTA) to admit students to Central and other universities across the country.
9. What programs are offered in CUET-participating universities?
The details of the program of studies, structure, eligibility criteria, etc for the participating universities are available on the official website of NTA (https://cuet.nta.nic.in/. The website contains all the details students need.
10. Can an aspirant apply for more than one course for CUET?
Aspirants who pay the application fees can take three test papers. Further test papers can be obtained by paying additional application fees, and he should select only one question paper per slot.
CUET 2024 is an All-India test that the National Testing Agency organizes for admissions to 250+ central, state, and private and deemed universities. It is not only an exam to test your academic knowledge but a test of the candidate’s critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The purpose of this CUET test preparation guide is to help you achieve a high score on the CUET examination so that you can increase your chances of being accepted to your dream college. If you need more assistance, you can check out our CUET Comprehensive Classroom 2024, CUET Language Test+ General Test Online 2024, CUET Science – Self Learning Program 2024, CUET Commerce- Self Learning Program 2024, & CUET Arts Self Learning Program 2024 geared toward helping you score your best.