Free Repeat Coaching:
- The student is entitled to FREE repeat coaching for the next academic cycle only at the SAME Centre/City, in case the student does not get an admit into the institute of his/her choice.
However, if a student comes from a different city, then the Centre can charge the below amount –
- CAT/BBA/LAW : Rs.10,000/- (incl. GST)
- CET/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE : Rs.5000/- (incl. GST)
- This is applicable ONLY to students who have enrolled for Classroom programs with IMS and has no outstanding payment towards program fee.
- The repeat coaching will be provided for the same IMS program as enrolled for in the previous year. No BRM material will be provided to the students again, though all myIMS Online features will be made active for the student. However, if the student wants to upgrade to another program of the same product, whose fee is higher, then the student has to pay only the differential amount between the fees of 2 Programs.
- The student has to provide a copy of the “IMS Guarantee” certificate to claim this benefit. The student must also submit photocopy/scan copy of the Test Score Card(s) to avail this facility.
- For CAT programs, eligible tests are CAT/IIFT/XAT/NMAT/SNAP
- For MH-CET programs, eligible tests are MH-CET/SNAP/NMAT
- For CMAT programs, eligible tests are CMAT/SNAP/NMAT
- For LAW programs, eligible tests are CLAT, AILET, MHCET 3yrs, MHCET 5 yrs, SLAT
- For BBA programs, eligible tests are IPM, NPAT, SET BBA, IPU, DU JAT, Christ, St.Xaviers
- The GMAT & GRE Course will be valid for 365 days from the date of enrolment, beyond which the free repeat coaching is valid for another 6 months, provided the student has attempted the test atleast once.