This is a question that is asked often by students and a very important one at that — how do I build my profile? So before we get on to the answer, let us evaluate what elements of a profile are.
Your profile is the impression that various elements in your resume create as a whole.
Read the full article by Mr. Tony Xavier (Chief Learning Officer-IMS) here
Please fill in below details
Self-book a Counselling session with IMS expert
- Waiver Policy
- How to Avail Scholarship
It is a simple 3-step process
1. Please mail the relevant document(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the name of the program you want to enrol for.
2. It is mandatory to mention your contact number when you write to us for availing the waiver code.
3. We will send you a coupon code for the applicable waiver within 1 working hr* between 9:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.(in case you do not receive any reply, kindly check your junk and spam folder). Post 7:30 p.m. you will receive the coupon code the next working day.
4. Please apply the waiver code (linked to the mentioned email id) while filling the online enrolment form.
5. Please do not make the payment without applying/availing the coupon code. If this is not followed, no refund will be provided for the extra fee paid with respect to the applicable waiver.
6. Waiver policy and Prices are subject to change without prior notice and no refund will be provided under any circumstances.
7. At any time, you can avail only ONE of the below 5 scholarships.
8. Also, you cannot combine the scholarships with any other offers/ waivers offered by IMS at the time of enrolment.
9. In case you are eligible for multiple scholarships/offers/waivers at the same time, the offer that gives you the maximum discount will be considered.