(w.e.f. 1st May 2023)
Applicable on Blended Classroom Programs of
CAT . CET . CMAT . CUET. IPM-BBA . IPM-Indore . CLAT . GMAT . GRE . GATE
100% Money Back: Within the first 5 scheduled offline sessions post enrollment
- The Refund should be requested by the student within the first 5 offline sessions* scheduled from the time of enrolment and before the start of the 6th scheduled session.
- The student is required to submit the IMS Guarantee Certificate & fill the “Application for Refund of Fees” form to claim refund of fees.
- The student is required to submit the Courseware at the IMS Centre, failing which the refund will NOT be processed.
- The refund, for all valid cases, will be made after 20 working days from the date of acceptance of the refund application.
- The 100% Money Back Guarantee is not applicable on BBA/BMS/Law Crash Course variants.
*Note : If there are 2 back to back sessions scheduled on the same day, it will be counted as 2 sessions.
Repeat Coaching @ 60% Waiver: Across same program variants in the next academic year
- It is applicable only to students who have no outstanding payment towards their program fee.
- The repeat coaching can be availed for any variant within the same program in the immediate next academic cycle. ‘Same program’ refers to the same program category, i.e., either CAT or CET or CMAT, etc. For eg: a student enrolled for CAT program can avail repeat coaching in any CAT Program variant (e.g. classroom/ Live online/ Test Series program only). The same is applicable for other programs.
- The student can avail the repeat coaching or re-enrollment at any IMS Centre or Online. The discount will be applied on the program fees applicable at the respective centre.
- IMS GATE Academy Classroom program students can avail the repeat coaching once in either of the next 2 academic cycles.
Disclaimer: This offer may be discontinued without notice in future, at the sole discretion of IMS. All disputes subject to Mumbai jurisdiction