The Test Availability Schedule for IMS CAT 2024 Programs is updated here.
Proctored & Pre-SimCATs:
|Proctored / Pre-SimCAT#
|Window Period Start Date
|Window Period End Date
|SimCAT 1 Proctored
|SimCAT 2 Proctored
|SimCAT 3 Proctored
|SimCAT 4 Proctored
|SimCAT 5 Proctored
|SimCAT 6 Proctored
|SimCAT 7 Proctored
|SimCAT 8 Proctored
|SimCAT 9 Proctored
|SimCAT 10 Proctored
|SimCAT 11 Proctored
|SimCAT 12 Proctored
|SimCAT 13 Proctored
|SimCAT 14 Proctored
|SimCAT 15 Proctored
|SimCAT 16 Proctored
|SimCAT 17 Proctored
|SimCAT 18 Proctored
|SimCAT 19 Proctored
|SimCAT 20 Proctored
- PreSimCATs – Strictly in the CAT pattern, these easier tests are designed make you familiar with the test taking dynamics and benchmarks prior to entering the SimCAT series.
- For each upcoming Proctored SimCAT /Pre SimCAT, prior slot booking is mandatory for taking the test during the window period. Students need to book their slot on myIMS portal.
- Student has to take the Proctored SimCAT / Pre SimCAT during the pre-defined window period in order to be eligible for All India Ranking, Percentile and detailed Analytics report
- If a student misses to take the Proctored SimCAT / Pre SimCAT within the window period, the test shall be available on their myIMS portal as an Unproctored (Take-home) test after the window period is over. However, for all Unproctored (Take-home) tests only Percentile and detailed Analytics report shall be given.
|SimCAT Take Homes 1-5
|SimCAT Take Homes 6-10
|SimCAT Take Homes 11-15
|SimCAT Take Homes 16-20
- All take-homes SimCATs will have Percentile and detailed Analytics report
- Percentiles for Take Homes SimCATs will be made available once a statistically significant number of students have taken the tests
|Section Tests 1-3 (VA-RC,DI-LR,QA)
|Section Tests 4-6 (VA-RC,DI-LR,QA)
|Section Tests 7-10 (VA-RC,DI-LR,QA)
- Section Tests will be released in increasing levels of difficulty. Overall level of difficulty of Section Tests 1-3 will be Easy, 4-6 will be Moderate and 7-10 will be Difficult.
- The Schedule is subject to change. Stay tuned for regular updates.
- Tests/Workshop availability is subject to eligibility as per the IMS program enrolled for.
- The Tests & Workshops will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.