The NMAT registration 2023 window has opened up for aspirants looking to get admitted to the top management programs in India and select programs abroad. The registration process started on Aug 1, 2023, and will go on until the last date on October 10th, 2023. You can register by logging on to the official NMAT by GMAC website “www.mba.com/exams/nmat” and filling out the form. GMAC is conducting the test across 70+ locations in the country. It also gives candidates the option to take the test from the comfort of their homes. With over 75 B-Schools accepting NMAT scores, it is one of the biggest management entrance tests in the country. In this blog, we’ll cover all the details about NMAT for you to reference when you apply for the test.
What is NMAT?
The NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is a premier management exam conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council for admissions to the multitude of management programs in the prestigious NMIMS college. Apart from NMIMS, other respected colleges, such as KJ Somaiya, XIMB, TAPMI, SPJIMR, ISB, VIT Vellore, and SDA Bocconi, also accept NMAT scores. It is considered one of the most student-friendly tests due to its 70-day exam window, within which you can take the test up to three times to improve your scores. 76 centres in 73 cities mean easy accessibility for students, even in the most remote locations. In fact, you can even take the test at home. Centres are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis, so you should finish your application as soon as possible.
NMAT 2023 registration – Key highlights
The start date for NMAT 2023 registration was Aug 1, 2023. The last date is slated to be on October 10th. The exam itself will be conducted from October 10th to December 19th, giving students ample time to take multiple attempts. Students will also be allowed to reschedule or cancel their tests based on their convenience. Here are the major highlights for NMAT 2023 registration:
|NMAT Registration 2023 Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|NMAT 2023 Registration & Application Process (Without Late fee) with NMAT registration 2023 last date||August 1, 2023||October 10, 2023|
|Facility to choose NMAT 2023 Exam Date – NMAT Scheduling||August 1, 2023||October 12, 2023|
|NMAT Exam Re-scheduling Dates||August 1, 2023||December 16, 2023|
|NMAT 2023 Exam Dates||October 10, 2023||December 19, 2023|
|NMAT 2023 Registration for
Re-take of Exam
|October 11, 2023||December 16, 2023|
|NMAT Retake Exam Scheduling||October 11, 2023||December 16, 2023|
|NMAT 2023 Date of Result Declaration||Official scorecards will be available 48 hours after taking the NMAT exam. Unofficial numerical scores will be made available immediately after the exam.||NMAT results will have numerical scores only. Percentile scores may not be available in the scorecard.|
|NMAT 2023 Exam Last date for scorecard download||—||March 31, 2024|
NMAT Registration 2023 Fees
The NMAT 2023 registration fees have been set in a way to make it more affordable for people with fewer resources. Anyone can quickly register for the test at Rs. 2800 plus taxes, easily payable online with options such as debit card, credit card, and internet banking. Moreover, GMAC also offers the choice of rescheduling the test for an additional charge. Three attempts are allowed within the same test-taking window of 70 days.
- Test Registration: INR 2800 + applicable taxes
- Retake: INR 2800 + applicable taxes
- Additional Score: Reports (beyond first five): INR 300 per Score Report + applicable taxes
- Reschedule: INR 1200 + applicable taxes
|Test Registration||INR 2800 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 2800 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond the first five)||INR 300 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1200 + applicable taxes|
NMAT 2023 registration process
It is easy to register online for NMAT if you follow these steps:
- First, check to make sure your browser has the correct specifications. It needs to be Mozilla 3.0, Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome 3.0, or Safari.
- Once you have checked the browser, open the official website – https://www.mba.com/exams/nmat – and click the Register button.
- It’ll direct you to your profile. If you haven’t built your profile, fill in your phone number, name, and email address and create a new profile.
- Verify your email address and then log back into the profile.
- Navigate to the NMAT by GMAC window and fill in all your personal information.
- You’ll need to fill in information like academic details, work experience, preferred programs, and ID.
- Ensure the name and birth date you use match that of your ID. You won’t be allowed to change these details later.
- You can choose up to 5 schools to send your official NMAT scores to.
- Upload the documents and photos before picking between the two modes – Test Centre or Online Proctored at Home. Remember, you won’t be able to change your mode once it is confirmed.
- Make the payment via credit card, debit card, or internet banking.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you’ll be able to schedule your NMAT exam on your preferred date and time from the Schedule NMAT tab. You can also choose from 76 centres across 73 cities.
Here are some extra pointers to keep in mind:
- You’ll need to upload a scanned copy of your relevant Govt. ID. Check the picture on the ID and ensure it is new. An old photo that does not match your current face will land you in trouble on exam day.
- You’ll also need to set up three security questions for MFA purposes. Before the exam, one of these three questions will be asked to authenticate you.
- Many times, candidates end up choosing the wrong time zone. Check if your timezone is right because you won’t be able to alter it later.
- You’ll be able to download the admit card from your dashboard itself.
How to apply for NMAT 2023 retake registration?
NMAT will allow you to appear for the test three times in the 70 days between October 10th and December 19th. All you need to take care of is that there is a 15-day gap between two consecutive attempts.
Registering for the retake is simple. You can find the reschedule tab on your NMAT by GMAC dashboard. Follow the same instructions as given above, and you’ll be set.
Finish your NMAT 2023 registration on time and focus your energy on your prep. NMAT is relatively easier than CAT and can be prepared in 2 months with the right study material and guidance. You can find both of them in the IMS NMAT Self-Learning Program, designed to help you learn at your own pace making it perfect for working professionals. You’ll not just get access to 80+ hours of videos and 10+ NMAT mock tests but also 3 one-on-one sessions with experienced mentors from IMS. With IMS, you’ll easily be able to score 240+ on your first attempt itself.