The Availability Schedule of ADMAT Mocks (Tests other than CAT) for IMS CAT 2022 / CET 2023 / CMAT 2023 enrolled students is updated here. Stay tuned for regular updates.
|Sl. No||Test Name||Test Date (Expected)||Availability Date (Tentative)|
|1||GMAT||All round the year||Available|
|3||MAT||4 times a year – May, Sept, Dec, Feb||Available|
|6||ATMA||2 /3 times a year (Feb, May, July)||Available|
|8||MICAT||MICAT I: December 2022||Available|
|MICAT II: February 2023|
|9||SNAP||December 2022 / January 2023||Available
|13||PGDBA TEST PACK||Feb-23||10-Feb-23|
- Number of mocks: 10 mocks each for NMAT & SNAP. 5 mocks each for all other tests.
- Test Mode: Online (for all mocks).
- The Schedule is subject to change. Stay tuned for regular updates.
- Test availability is subject to eligibility as per the IMS program enrolled for.
- The Tests will be deactivated on 31st March following the Exam year enrolled for.