Students can now download the CLAT admit card 2024 from the official website of the Consortium of NLUs from November 21st, 2024. The test, scheduled for 3rd December 2024, requires students to present their admit card, failing which they might be barred from entering the exam centre. The download link is available on – consortiumofnlus.ac.in. All the students need is their registration number and password to log onto the portal and download the CLAT 2024 admit card.
Why is the CLAT admit card 2024 important?
Apart from the fact that the admit card is a mandatory document to be carried by all CLAT aspirants to their respective exam centres, it also contains critical information such as the roll number, the exam centre name and address, exam timings, and other exam-day instructions. All students must follow these instructions to avoid getting into trouble later.
Students must carry two physical copies of the CLAT admit card to the centre. The digital copies alone will not suffice.
How to download the CLAT admit card 2024?
All admit cards are available online and can easily be downloaded by logging into the official website. Follow these steps to download your CLAT admit card:
- Go to the official CLAT website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in and click on the button that says CLAT 2024.
- Type in your registered mobile number and password to log into the portal.
- The link to download the hall ticket will be visible on the portal.
- Click on it and save the digital copy on your device.
- Remember to take at least two copies of your admit card with you.
What are the most important details mentioned on the admit card?
Make sure to check all the crucial details on the admit card to avoid hassles later. These are the top points you need to verify again:
- Your name
- Roll number and application number
- Exam centre name and address
- Exam timings and reporting time
- Exam-day instructions
What if there are discrepancies in the admit card?
If there are discrepancies in the final admit card, students should immediately contact the respective authorities and flag the issues. If the information on the CLAT admit card doesn’t match the government-issued ID, then entry to the exam hall will be denied. Details such as date of birth, name, and photographs need to be double-checked. If there are problems, students should contact the authorities and request help.
- Email address – email@example.com
- Contact number – 080 47162020 (The working hours are between 10 am and 5 pm on all weekdays)
What all documents should students carry with them to the exam centre?
Apart from the admit card, students also need to carry a valid government-issued ID with them, such as:
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
Students can also carry the following items with them:
- A blue and black pen
- A transparent water bottle
- An analogue watch
CLAT 2024 exam-day general instructions
The exact instructions will be mentioned on the admit card. However, based on past exams, these are the instructions one should expect:
- Carrying the CLAT 2024 admit card and a valid government ID to the centre is compulsory. The details on both should match perfectly. Even a slight discrepancy can lead to disqualification.
- The official reporting time for the candidates is 30 minutes before the examination. No one will be allowed to enter the hall 15 minutes after the test has started.
- Candidates cannot carry any written or printed material with them inside – no digital devices or electronic equipment either.
- Candidates can only leave the hall after the entire duration of the examination is over.
CLAT admit card 2024 FAQs
- When can I download the admit card?
Students can download the CLAT admit card from November 21st, 2024.
- How to download the admit card?
Students must use their registered mobile number and password to log onto the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in to download the admit card.
- What documents should I carry with me to the exam hall?
You must carry a physical copy of the admit card and a valid government-issued ID.