IPMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria 2024 is a prerequisite for appearing in the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) conducted by the Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore). However, all the colleges that accept IPMAT scores consider the IPMAT eligibility criteria.
Candidates who have passed class 12th (HSC) or are preparing for class 12th (HSC) are eligible for IIM Indore’s IPMAT in 2024. Meanwhile, the candidates meeting IPMAT eligibility criteria can apply for the IIM Indore IPM in the 2024 exam for admission to the 5-year IPM 2023-28 class. Besides, the IMM Indore will conduct the IPMAT 2024 for acceptance to the five-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM).
Different institutions conduct their own IPMAT to admit students to their five-year integrated program in management. The IIM Indore conducts its own IPMAT. Meanwhile, IIM Ranchi accepts IPMAT Indore scores and SAT scores. Furthermore, IIM Rohtak conducts its own IPMAT examination and IIM Bodh Gaya and Jammu jointly conduct a JIPMAT examination.
IPMAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for IPMAT Indore 2024, IPMAT Rohtak 2024 & JIPMAT 2024:
1. IPMAT Rohtak 2024 Eligibility Criteria
It should be kept in mind that students who anticipate completing Standard XII/HSC by July 31, 2024, are also eligible to apply subject to meeting the IPMAT 2024 eligibility criteria outlined above.
2. IPMAT Indore 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The information presented below pertains to IPMAT Indore 2024 Eligibility Criteria for students seeking admission to IIM Ranchi and IIM Indore five-year integrated management programs that accept IPMAT Indore scores.
1. Qualifying Exam: The aspirant/candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2022, 2023 or appearing in 2024.
2. Age: The candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2004 (5 years of relaxation will be given to candidates who are SC/ST/PWD, i.e.; born or after August 01, 1999).
3. Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: The candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/HSC or equivalent exams. Moreover, the candidates in the SC/ST/PwD category should have scored 55%.
1. Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII or HSC by the end of June 30, 2024, may also apply, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. Besides, if these documents are not submitted, the candidate’s provisional offer will be revoked.
2. The candidates must provide their certificates of graduation from standard X, standard XII, or equivalent exams, along with a school leaving certificate or a migration certificate, as part of the registration process after getting selected. The provisional offer will be revoked if the candidate fails to submit these documents in the interim.
3. The percentage of marks in standards X and XII by the candidate will be calculated based on the cumulative marks of all the subjects appearing on the mark sheet/grade sheet, no matter what the rules of the board may be.
Candidates who are awarded letter grades or grade points instead of marks will be converted to percentiles according to the procedure approved by the board or authority.
3. JIPMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who meet the following criteria may apply for the IPM at IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya:
1. Candidates should have passed Standard XII/HSC or an equivalent exam in 2022, 2023, or appear in 2024
2. The candidate should have a minimum of 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/HSC or equivalent examinations. Besides, they should also have 55% for the candidates from the SC/ST/PwD category.
3. Candidates who expect to complete standard XII/HSC by July 31, 2024, may also apply.
4. IPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2024 for BodhGaya
The JIPMAT score is a criterion for offering the IPMAT program at IIM Bodh Gaya. Meanwhile, for the JIPMAT exam, one should satisfy the below eligibility criteria:
Candidates should have passed the 10+2/XII/HSC examination in the Arts/Science/Commerce stream in 2021 or 2022 or appear in 2024.
Minimum percentage (%) of marks
The candidate must have obtained a minimum score of 60% in standards X/SSC and XII/HSC or an equivalent examination. Moreover, the SC/ST and PWD candidates should have scored 55%.
IPMAT Eligibility 2024 for General and NC-OBC Category:
1. Age: The maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 20 years as of July 31, 2023.
2. Earlier: IIM Indore required a minimum of 60% marks in standard X/SSC
3. Now for Admission 2024: No minimum percentage of marks for class 12 is prescribed.
IPM Eligibility 2024 for SC, ST, and PwD Category:
The following criteria apply to candidates in the reserved category in the IPMAT BBA Exam Eligibility 2024:
1. Class X: No minimum marks are required in standard X/SSC. However, the candidate should have cleared the exam.
2. Class 12: If the candidate is appearing in the class 12 exam in 2023, or has passed the standard XII/HSC or equivalent exam then they are eligible to take the IPMAT BBA exam.
IPMAT 2024 Reservation Policy
There will be a certain percentage of reservations available for various categories at IIM Indore. Hence, if the candidates aim to apply under the reserved category (NC-OBC/SC/ST/EWSs/PWDs), they must submit valid documents signed by the authorities.
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
JIPMAT 2024 Policy
Reservation Policies for institutes run by the central government are as follows:
1. 15% of seats for Scheduled Castes (SC) candidates
2. 7.5% of seats are for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates
3. 27% of the seats are reserved for other backward classes (OBC) and non-creamy layer (NCL) candidates.
4. 10% of seats are allocated to candidates from the General Economically Weaker Section (General-EWS).
IPMAT Exam Eligibility 2024- FAQs
1. What is the selection process for the IPM program?
The candidates must take the aptitude test conducted by IIM Indore or the SAT for international applicants. Besides, the
candidates who have been shortlisted will be interviewed in person.
2. What are the minimum eligibility criteria for international students?
Below are the minimum eligibility criteria for international students:
1. The candidate should have scored a minimum of 60% in standard X and XII standards or equivalent exams.
2. The candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999.
3. A valid SAT score will only be considered if a minimum score of 1300 out of 1600 was obtained between November
1, 2017, and May 15, 2019.
3. What is the age limit in IPMAT 2024?
The candidates who have passed their board exams in 2022, 2023, and 2024 should apply. Besides, the candidate should
be been born after August 1, 1999, if he or she is an SC, ST, or PWD.
4. Can one apply for IPMAT for more than a year?
There is no limit to the number of times candidates can take the IPMAT exam, although the exam takes place only once a year in India.
5. How much duration is offered by IPM for the IPM program?
IPM is a five-year program and there are 15 terms in the course. Each student has to complete three terms in each year.
6. Which IPMAT books are best for 2023?
The candidates should refer to books that cover all sections of the IPMAT exam, have good reviews, and are updated to
reflect the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Moreover, a successful IPMAT test taker’s recommendation may also be helpful.
7. Who provides the IPMAT Indore eligibility?
IIM Indore specifies the eligibility criteria for IPMAT 2023 in its notification.
8. What is the marking scheme of IPMAT?
For each correct response, the candidate receives +4 and for each incorrect response, 1 mark is deducted. Besides, there is,
however, no negative marking for SA questions.
9. How many IIMs offer IPM programs?
There are five IIMS namely IIM Indore, IIM Ranchi, IIM Bodhgaya, IIM Rohtak, and IIM Jammu offering IPM programs.
However, HSC students must take IPM as their first career option.
10. What is the IPMAT educational qualification?
It is necessary for the candidate to have passed the standard XII/HSC or equivalent exam with at least 60% marks in 2022 and 2023.
IIM Indore releases the IPMAT 2024 Eligibility criteria. It requires class 12th pass candidates or the class 12 appearing candidates in 2024. IPMAT is an integrated program in management aptitude test. Besides, various institutes conduct their own IPMAT to admit students in their 5-year integrated program in Management. Meanwhile, the IIM Indore conducts its own IPMAT, and IIM accepts IPMAT Indore scores and SAT scores. Also, the IIM Rohtak conducts its own IPMAT, and IIM Bodh Gaya and Jammu both conduct an exam called JIPMAT. Additionally, the best way to prepare for the IPMAT exam, achieve high scores, and gain acceptance into the best universities is by enrolling in courses like IPM BBA Classroom 2025, IPM BBA Live Online 2025, IPM Indore Classroom 2025, IPM Indore Live Online 2025, etc.