JIPMAT Exam Dates 2024: Notification, Admit Card, Result
JIPMAT exam 2024, or the Joint Integrated Program in Management Admission Test, is a national-level entrance test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to the coveted IPM programs at IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu. Both IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu are baby IIMs that are quickly climbing the ranks of the top management institutions of the country. Even though they were incorporated only a few years ago, they have already cemented their places in India’s top 60 management institutes, according to the latest data from NIRF. The prestigious IIM tag, coupled with their rigorous curriculum, has enabled them to build partnerships with some of the world’s best research universities as well as the most prominent companies.
But with just 240 seats up for grabs (120 in IIM Jammu and 120 in IIM Bodhgaya) and thousands of aspirants signing up for JIPMAT, the competition is very intense. You don’t just need to start your prep well in advance to stand any chance of admission; you also need to begin your prep with the right strategy. And no strategy is complete without first collecting all the information about the exam.
In this blog, we’ve compiled all the data about the most critical JIPMAT exam dates 2024 that you must always track. Missing even one deadline can disqualify you from clearing the crucial JIPMAT 2024 exam. We’ll answer questions such as:
What questions about JIPMAT exam dates 2024 does this blog answer?
This blog has compiled answers to your most asked questions regarding JIPMAT 2024.
- What are the most important JIPMAT exam dates 2024 to keep an eye on?
- When will the JIPMAT application form be released?
- When and how to register for the JIPMAT 2024 exam?
- When will the JIPMAT 2024 exam be held?
- When will the results of the JIPMAT exam be declared?
And, if you are still determining if the IPM course is the right choice for you, then you can read more about its outcomes in our blog – What is the IPM program all about?
JIPMAT exam dates 2024 – What are the most important dates to remember?
Officially, the application window for the JIPMAT exam 2024 will begin in early April 2024. The last date to complete the registration, submit the application, and pay the registration fees will be April end, around April 30th 2024. Those who wish to make corrections to their applications can access the corrections window from May 2nd 2024 to May 4th 2024. Post that, no changes in the application form will be entertained. Students can download their admit cards from the official website from May 25th. The exam is likely to be held at the end of May 2024. The official results and provisional admission offers will be rolled out on June 17th 2024. IIM Jammu and IIM Bodhgaya do not conduct any personal interviews or written aptitude test rounds for admissions to their respective IPM programs.
|JIPMAT Exam Events 2024||JIPMAT Exam Dates 2024|
|Application form release date||April 6, 2024|
|Last date to register for JIPMAT exam 2024||April 30, 2024|
|Last date to pay JIPMAT 2024 registration fees||April 30, 2024|
|JIPMAT 2024 application correction window||May 2-4, 2024|
|JIPMAT admit card 2024 download||May 25, 2024|
|JIPMAT exam date 2024||May 28, 2024|
|Provisional JIPMAT answer key release date 2024||June 6, 2024|
|JIPMAT final result date 2024||June 17, 2024|
JIPMAT exam dates 2024 – When will the application form be made available?
The application form should be available on the official website – jipmat.nta.ac.in – from April 6th 2024, until the last date, i.e., April 30th 2024. The registration process is entirely online and easy to finish. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the official JIPMAT NTA website and click on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Once you click on that, you’ll be asked to submit your preferred email and phone number.
- Once you submit those, you’ll be given a system-generated application number that you’ll need to use to log back into the portal.
- Log back in and go onto your application. You can go ahead and fill out all your personal, residential, and academic details in the application form.
- After that, you have to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Copies of your 10th as well as 12th marksheets
- Copy of your latest photograph in JPEG format with dimensions of 30mm x 45 mm
- Copy of your signature
- Copy of your government ID – Licence, passport, Aaadhar card
- Copy of your caste/OBC/EWS certificate, if required
- After you upload the documents, preview the whole form to ensure there are no mistakes.
- Once you’ve filled everything out and have checked everything, click on the ‘I Agree’ tab to confirm you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions. Click on ‘Submit’.
- Complete your application process by paying the non-refundable registration fees of Rs. 2000 for general candidates and Rs. 1000 for reserved candidates via net banking or credit/debit card.
- Upon completion of payment, you’ll be redirected to the confirmation page, wherein you can take a printout of the application form.
If you have more questions about the registration process, go onto our blog on IPMAT Registration 2024, which furnishes all the details you’ll need about the registration.
JIPMAT exam dates 2024 – When can I download the admit card?
Download the admit card from the official website in the last week of May 2024, a few days before the JIPMAT 2024 exam is conducted. All you need to do is log into the official website, visit the JIPMAT dashboard, and click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link. You’ll be asked to either furnish your JIPMAT application number and password or the application number and password to view the admit card. Print two physical copies of the admit card to take with you on the exam day.
JIPMAT exam dates 2024 – When will the exam be held?
The tentative date for the JIPMAT 2024 exam is expected to be around the same as the 2023 one, i.e., 28 May 2024. The National Testing Agency will declare the exact date on their bulletin soon.
JIPMAT exam dates 2024 – When will the final result be declared and provisional admissions be rolled out?
You can compare your answers to the answer key released by the NTA in early June 2024. The official results of the JIPMAT exam 2024 will follow on June 17 2024. Unlike IPMAT Rohtak or IPMAT Indore, IIM Bodhgaya and IIM Jammu don’t host interviews or written test rounds. Admissions are solely based on your JIPMAT 2024 exam scores.
The admission offers will be rolled out to the shortlisted candidates soon after. Waitlisted students can keep checking the portal for confirmation of their seats. Selected candidates can then pay the fees and confirm their IIM Jammu or IIM Bodhgaya seats for the IPM 2024 program. The academic session will commence in August.
The scores for JIPMAT are only valid for admission to the IPM programs of IIM Jammu and IIM Bodhgaya. Apart from these two, TAPMI Bangalore also accepts JIPMAT scores. For the IPM programs in other colleges, such as IIM Indore, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIFT, and Nirma, you need to write the IPMAT Indore 2024 and IPMAT Rohtak 2024 exams.
All three IPMAT exams differ from each other in paper pattern and syllabus. To learn more about the exact differences between the exams, you can read our blogs on – IPMAT vs JIPMAT and IPMAT Indore vs IPMAT Rohtak.
JIPMAT exam dates 2024 FAQs
- When will the JIPMAT 2024 exam be held?
The JIPMAT 2024 exam will be held on May 28th 2024.
- What are the registration fees for the JIPMAT exam 2024?
The JIPMAT 2024 registration fees are Rs. 2000 for all general candidates and Rs. 1000 for reserved and transgender candidates.
- Can I fill out the JIPMAT form if the application deadline has passed?
You cannot complete the JIPMAT 2024 application form if the last registration date has passed.
- Can I make changes to the JIPMAT 2024 application form after submitting it?
Yes, you can correct the JIPMAT application form during the application form correction window between the 2nd and 4th of May 2024.
- Can I pay the JIPMAT registration fees by cash or DD?
No, you cannot. You must pay the JIPMAT 2024 registration fees online via net banking or credit/debit card.