MAH CET 2024 is a leading state-level graduate-level management admission test conducted by Maharashtra’s Common Entrance Test Cell. Considering the exam’s criticality and impact on your academic and professional career, you must finish the MAH CET registration 2024 well in advance. For 2024, the state CET cell will make the registration portal and online application form available in late February next year. Any mistakes while filling out the application form might get you debarred from writing the exam, jeopardising your career plans. If you have any doubts about completing the MAH CET 2024 registration, then continue reading. We’ll take you step-by-step through all the processes, documents, eligibility, and details regarding the MAH CET registration process.
MAH CET Registration 2024 – Important dates
While the tentative start date of the MAH CET registration 2024 is February, you will be able to fill out the application form until March 2024. Once the last date is up, you’ll have a few days to correct any mistakes in your application.
|Online Registration Begins||4th week of February, 2024|
|Last Date to Register||2nd week of March, 2024|
|Application Form Correction||2nd week of March, 2024|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of March, 2024|
|Exam Date||4th week of March or 1st week of May, 2024|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June, 2024|
|Counselling Begins||Last week of June, 2024|
MAH CET 2024 registration process
After the registration window opens up in late February, you’ll need first to register yourself using a valid email address and phone number.
- Open the official website – cetcell.mahacet.org.
- On the website, you’ll find the button that will lead you to the MAH CET 2024 registration page.
- Click on New Registration and enter all the required details. Generate a strong password and store it.
- Once you receive the confirmation email and text, you can log back in with your valid credentials to begin the application process.
MAH CET 2024 application form
Once you have received your provisional registration number and password, you can log in and continue filling out the form.
- You’ll be redirected to a popup window that will relay all the instructions to you. Read them and then start filling out all the details.
- You’ll need to fill out details such as name, DoB, parent details, category information, and contact info.
- You’ll also need to fill out all your academic details starting from the 10th grade to your undergraduate degree.
- You can choose to finish the form later, too. Just click on the ‘Save and Next’ button to save your progress before closing the window.
- Before you press submit, check all your details carefully first. Any unwarranted discrepancies can lead to your disqualification from the exam.
- Validate your details and then move ahead.
- Next, you’ll have to upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- Marksheets for the 10th and 12th grades.
- Consolidated mark sheet or final semester mark sheet for graduation.
- Latest photograph with a neutral background.
- Signature on a plain white sheet of paper.
- Caste category certificate (If applicable).
- Once you have filled in all the details and uploaded all the documents, click on the option to preview your form submission.
- Go through the form correctly and correct any mistakes. Then click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- The last step will redirect you to the payments tab, where you’ll need to pay the MAH CET 2024 registration fees. Complete the payment and wait for the confirmation. Once that is in, you’re done.
MAH CET registration 2024 fees
The registration fee for the general candidates is Rs. 1000, while for reserved ones, it is Rs. 800. There is no offline payment option. Online payment is accepted from credit cards, debit cards, internet banking, IMPS, and mobile wallets.
The registration fees for MAH CET 2024 are divided into two categories:
|MAH CET Registration Fee|
|For open category candidates from Maharashtra state, outside Maharashtra state (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates.||Rs. 1000|
|For candidates of SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT (A), NT (B), NT (C), NT (D), OBC, SBC categories and persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only.||Rs. 800|
MAH MBA CET registration 2024 – Eligibility requirements
Meeting the eligibility requirements set forth by the state CET cell is essential to qualify for the examination. Here are the guidelines you need to adhere to:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen holding valid documentation.
- They should have a valid Bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognised university or college. Those in their final year of undergraduate can also apply. But they must furnish the bachelor’s degree during the counselling process.
- General candidates must have an aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination, and reserved category candidates need a minimum of 45%.
- There is no age limit to sit for the exam. However, applicants should check with the individual colleges to see if they have any age requirements.
- Candidates are only allowed to fill out one MAH CET 2024 application form. Filling out more than one will lead to disqualification.
MAH CET 2024 registration – Application form correction process
Even after diligently checking the form, sometimes mistakes do creep in. MAH CET opens a correction window 2-3 days after the final registration date. You can correct some of the details by clicking on the “Edit My Application” button. But you’ll be allowed to make edits only once. After you make the necessary changes and submit the form again, you won’t be able to make another round of changes. Here are the fields that you can edit:
- Date of birth
- Course-specific details
- Qualifying exam details
- College preferences
The MAH CET 2024 registration process is simple and straightforward. But if you still have doubts, you can fill out this form to talk to our experienced mentors, who can explain the entire process to you adequately.
MAH CET Registration 2024 – FAQs
- What are the eligibility criteria for MAH CET 2024?
Indian citizens with a valid undergraduate degree and an aggregate of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible to sit for the exam.
2. What are the MAH MBA CET 2024 application fees?
The application fee for General candidates is Rs. 1000, and for reserved candidates it is Rs. 800.
3. What documents are required for MAH CET registration?
You will need your 10th, 12th, and college mark sheets apart from a photograph and a scanned copy of your signature.
4. Are the MAH CET registration and counselling forms the same thing?
They are not the same. The registration form lets you sit for the exam, while the counselling form, only to be filled by candidates who have cleared the MAH CET exam, is to get a seat in the participating colleges.
5. Can I make corrections to my MAH CET application form after I have submitted it?
Yes, you can make corrections in the form after submission during the correction window that only opens up for a few days after the last registration date has elapsed.
6. Is the MAH CET 2024 application fee refundable?
No, the registration fee is non-refundable.